Dreams: (Extra Lemon) Erwin + Levi + Mike X Reader

Erwin POV

It was just me and [F/N] in my office and she is sitting on my desk and I was in my chair, her legs were spread with just an open shirt and underwear. She was showing me how her wounds have healed. It was true, not even a scar was visible. With both of my arms I embrace her, happy at her quick recovery .

"That's great [F/N]."

She wraps her legs around my upper torso and pats my head and we lean close about to kiss when the door opens harshly.

"Oi Erwin I need- uh, well what do we have here."

My eyes dart to the door and it's Levi and Mike, [F/N] jumps and tries to cover herself even though her back is turned to them.

"What brings you two in this evening."

"More importantly, what are you two up to."

"I was only checking her wounds."

Levi walks over bending down looking at [F/N's] open legs, making her blush, "I see they are healing well, not even a scar..Lucky you."

Levi touches her leg making her jump and he runs his hand up her thigh, "You're trembling, did I interrupt you and Erwin?"

He withdraws his hand and looks at me in a strange way, "I'm curious Erwin, how do you please [F/N]? I'd actually enjoy to watch and see if you deserve her."

My eyes widen slightly but I sigh and pull [F/N] into a rough kiss, after we part I look at Levi and he has a cocky grin and sits down, Mike seems unsure of the situation but sits anyway. [F/N] looks into my eyes filled with nervousness and uncertainty.

"E-Erwin, they're watching. It's embarrassing."

I kiss her again and grasp her breast then whisper, "It's alright my dear, you're beautiful and they just want to see for themselves."

Her eyes widen slightly as I get her up and take off her underwear. I pick her up and sit her back on my desk but I face her to Mike and Levi. I open her shirt and spread her legs to them.

"Well, isn't she perfect?"

Levi and Mike look her up and down, Levi licking his lips and Mike a blushing mess still unsure of the situation making me smirk.

"Mike."

He looks at me and I talk to [F/N], "[F/N], look at Mike, he's getting hard looking at you...Mike, do you want her assistance with that?"

Both of their eyes widened making me smile, Mike says,

"[F/N], don't think you have to, I won't be upset either way."

I grasp her breast, "See [F/N], he wants your mouth on his cock, don't you Mike?"

I stick two fingers inside [F/N], "He wants to be inside you as well, Levi too. We all want you [F/N]."

She starts to moan but covers her mouth and I withdraw my fingers and she pouts slightly,

"If you want more, you're going to have to go to Mike."

Her eyes widen and she blushes and gets up walking to Mike making him blush. She sits on his lap and presses her body onto him and kisses him. He hesitantly kisses back, pushing his tongue inside her hot mouth. She starts to moan as Mike grasps her behind then pushes a finger inside her core and she bucks her hips.

"Ngh, M-Mike."

He licks up her neck, "Are you okay, does it feel good [F/N]?"

She closes her eyes and shudders as she nods, pushing her breasts into Mike's torso. She palms his clothed erection and licks his chin.