Making You Mine

[F/N]'s POV

It had been a few hours and I was getting hungry, but I can't leave in this. I just sigh and wait, maybe Erwin will bring me food and I'll surprise him. When I start to actually think about it, the more complicated it become for me...my cuts, on my abdomen and inner thighs, that is a big problem. I am startled by a knock at the door, without thinking I say 'Come in' and to my disadvantage it's Mike. With a blush on his face he enters with 2 trays of food.

"E-Erwin asked me to dine with you, and to say sorry for not visiting today. He has been very held up in work, and he said he will make it up to you...but I'm sure he'll be lost for much words once he sees you wearing that."

I blush sitting down at Erwin's desk and Mike takes a seat as well setting the trays down to eat. It is awkward and silent for a while until Mike chuckles slightly.

"W-What is it?"

Sorry, how are your wounds?"

I'm a little irritated as a vein on my forehead pops, "Fine, why were you laughing?"

"No..It's nothing."

"WHAT!? Darn it, what is so funny?"

He continues eating, "After this I have to see Erwin and inform him on your condition, but it might ruin your surprise to tell him that your in a cute little apron, and 'only' in a cute little apron. It might interfere in his work, that is why I was laughing."

I turn crimson, "Shut up, I wasn't expecting you."

He waves his hands, "Don't worry, I'm sure he will be happy to come home to a beautiful woman."

"I wish I was beautiful, Erwin couldn't love me after... I was soiled by that man, you saw my cuts Mike. He is disgusted."

"[F/N], Erwin truly loves you, sometimes I get a little annoyed on how much he fusses over you. Erwin is so worried about you, he says he's afraid that one day you'll see him the way he sees himself and leave. I'm not an expert at this but I think you both need to talk about your insecurities and reassure each other."

"Are you sure that you're not an expert on this subject, you said all the right things?"

He chuckles and ruffles my hair, "Well they say a single man gives the best love advice, chin up kid. Erwin loves ya and if you feel otherwise, I'll beat the crap out of him for ya and swoop you off your feet."

I smile and nod swinging a finger, "Now now, don't make Erwin jealous now."

We finish our meal and he gathers the empty trays to take them back to the mess hall,

"Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you...for the talk, and may I ask...How does Erwin see himself?"

He smiles, "That is something you need to ask him, see you later [F/N], goodnight."

"G-Goodnight."

Erwin's POV

I've been running all day and thank the gods that it was almost over, maybe an hour. I was happy when I saw Mike in the distance. I waved and he noticed me and approached.

"So Mike, How is [F/N]?"

"Oh, [F/N] is doing good, she wasn't too happy that it wasn't you but she'll be happy when you get back."

I observe Mike and something is off, he seems happier than normal, "So...What did you talk about?"

"Oh you know, this and that."