Date

Time Skip to Friday

[F/N]'s POV

I was really nervous, I don't have anything to wear other than military attire, gosh this is the worst. Luckily I found my old sundress that my father gave me for when I got older, I've never worn it, I guess trying to avenge him I forgot that he only wanted me to be happy, whatever I chose. I put on the dress...It fit perfectly, just going past my knees. As I looked in the mirror I remembered the day my father gave me this, he said it will fit when I become a young woman. I shed a few happy tear, happy that he is still by my side.

Suddenly there is a knock at my door, "Who is it?"

"Nile, could you spare a minute?"

"S-sure just a second."

I go to the door and Nile looks at me in shock, "[F/N], were you crying?"

I wipe my tears smiling, "Oh..uh yeah, I was just thinking about my dad and-"

He looks down at my dress, "Th-That's the dress he gave you isn't it?"

"Yeah, it just brought back good memories with him, I forgot I had it."

He chuckles, "And when you pouted because you wanted to grow faster."

"Yeah then you said that you would grow into it before I would, care to try it on dear brother."

Nile just scoffs, "Hey [F/N], I have something for you."

"Oh, a gift, what is it"

"You know your dad was a father to me too, and that my father wasn't there much either, but that your father took care of me better than anyone."

"Yeah, he was a good man, and he still cares deeply for both of us."

"Well before he passed he gave me something, he told me to give it to the person that I treasured the most, and I really wanted to give it to Maria but I just couldn't, not after what happened to dad, he told me that this belonged to his mother, so I really want to keep it in the family."

He pulls out a long box out of his coat pocket and opens it revealing a ruby necklace with a silver chain.

"Nile, it's beautiful."

"Well, I want my sister to look good on her first date."

I smile as he puts the necklace on me. He turns me around and looks at me smiling.

"You look beautiful [F/N], Erwin is a damn lucky man."

I hug Nile, Thank you Nile, thank you so much, it's beautiful, I will treasure it always."

A tear falls but he wipes it away, "Now now, don't cry, don't want you looking a mess on your date. I'd better head back, I have a shit ton of paperwork that ain't going to do itself, Love ya sis and good luck."

I smile and wave "Bye, Love you too and Thanks again."

I fix my hair and face again before I head to Erwin's office knocking.

"Come in [F/N]."

I'm kind of shocked that he knew it was me, he must know the way I knock or something. I enter to see Erwin by his mirror fixing his bolo and his hair, he had on casual attire that suited him really well, I eyed him for a minute. He smiled as he closed the distance between us, hugging me warmly. I hug back taking in his scent, like original Old Spice after shave. So manly I thought.

"Y-You look really nice Erwin."

He smiles back, "You look beautiful [F/N], that dress suits you well."