How Time Flies (Finale/End)

Erwin POV

I woke up suddenly after the smell of breakfast filled my nostrils. Showering and then to the kitchen and I am greeted by my glowing wife in our kitchen. She turns as she hears me yawn and she smiles.

"Good Morning Erwin, Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, maybe too much sleep, after the Titan being eliminated I think Iam getting too much sleep."

She smiles again and turns to hand me a plate and I gaze at her stomach that has been holding my child for nearly 9 months. She sees my line of sight and I nootice her blush as she pulls at her apron.

"D-Don't stare, you have been doing that a lot lately."

She shuffles to the cups and reaches but she is too short and on her tippy toes so I get up unnoticed to her because I push my broad chest against her back as I get the cups for her, making her jump and me chuckle.

"Now when you do such cute things, how could I not stare at my beautiful wife?"

I kiss her shoulder and bring the cups to the table and help set up the breakfast. After we eat I do the dishes and she rests on the couch. After I am done I lean over the couch and kiss the top of her head.

"I finished the dishes so that is taken care of."

She sighs, "That's good, maybe we can relax today a little."

I smile, "That sounds good....Hey um [F/N]?"

"You paused...I think I know what you are about to ask?"

"Please, can I?"

"I suppose, just don't cry this time."

I blush a little, "That was only the first time."

She pats the cushion allowing me to sit but Iget on my knees and rest my head on [F/N]'s stomach and listen and wait for movement. I am rubbing her tummy and I admit I did cry the first time the baby kicked. I couldn't explain how magical it was to experience that. It made me so happy that we were able to conceive a child and not worry about the Titans. I go to lift up [F/N]'s tan dress and she blushes and I smile.

"I won't do anything."

She nods and I lift her dress abover her stomach and I start to plant little quick kisses along her tummy. I look at [F/N] and she is smiling with her eyes a little misty so I lean up and kiss her soft lips and I whisper.

"Hey? You can't cry either honey."

She only nods as I kiss her again and get on the couch and have her lay on top of me and rest her head on my shoulder.

"We can rest like this for a little bit until we have to get things ready for the party."

It was Christmas Eve and [F/N] insisted that we have a party. Most of the decorations were taken care of. The house was covered with green and red. looking down at [F/N] and her tan dress made me think of her as a cookie and I wanted to eat her up. I rub her habd and graze her ring and she brings my hand up to her lips and kisses my ring tenderly, making me smile.

"I love you Erwin."

"I love you too sweetheart."

I decided to rest with [F/N] for only a few minutes before Iget up and let her rest and I would finish the preparations for the small party. When I was nearly finished with the cooking I hear her start to get up so I walk in.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Y-Yeah, what time is it?"

"About 2 hours before the party, I was going to wake you soon for you to get ready but you are up so I guess I'll get back to the preparations."

Her eyes widen a little, "You already took care of everything?"

"Well you did the decoratimg yesterday so you actually did most of the work."

She pecks my lips and leaves the room to get ready so I finish up the hot food outside that was on the fire. Once everything was finished it was nearly 2 minutes before the guests would arrive and [F/N] comes out in a beautifil knee lengthed [F/C] dress. She was stunning to say the least. I almost dropped a dish in awe and she does a quick twirls her dress.

How does it look?"

"You-You look absolutely beautiful."

She smiles shyly and I do the same until Hanji burtsts on with Mike, Levi, and Nile not far behind. [F/N] chuckles as Hanji and her normal behavior and she walks to Nile hugging him as he enters. Levi sighs.

"You haven't had the baby yet, I told you that you're going to have the baby on Christmas."

[F/N] smiles and I reply, "But the real reason is that you really want me and [F/N]'s child to have the same birthdate as you."

"....So?"

Mike walks over and smells [F/N] then smells me and he sighs.

"You both smell strange, it's like a baby smell, I really can't explain it."

After that we all exchanged ifts for one another and Levi seemed to be only getting cleaning supplies, which he wasn't complaining and he was inn awe as he saw that [F/N] and I got him a new cravet and multi scented bath bombs. We got Mike scented candles, Hanji newly discovered science books, and Nile a belt buckle. After we ate dinner [F/N] was looking for something and I heard an 'Uh Oh?'

I rushed to her and I looked at the floor and her water broke. Itook her to a bbirthing hospital and Hanji assisted while Nile. Mike and Levi waited outside. After 15 hours and pain to her and my only hand, a healthy baby boy was born. I started to cry and [F/N] was doing the same as she cradled him in her arms.

"What are we nameing him?"

"I think I like [Choose a name]."

My eyes soften, "That sounds good to me."

After that Levi cheered as the child was born on Dec. 25. After a few days we were able to leave and once we made it home I still was unable to keep my eyes off of him and her. He looked a lot like me, he has the blonde hair and blue eyes. Such a beautiful child, and he is my son, I am already so proud.

Few months Later

[F/N] POV

I sighed as Iput away more toys that Nile brought over, we don't need so many but I could say no. I walk into the living room and I spot Erwin and our son asleep on the floor with our son resting his head on Erwin's right shoulder. It was nice to see such a touching moment before bed so Imake the beds and wake them up to have them both start to whine.

"[FFFF/NN]? Idon't wanna."

"I only gave birth to one child if I remember orrectly?"

He pouts but gets up and holds our baby close before laying him down and going to bed. I smile as I cuddle with Erwin thinking, 'I didn't ask for the moon and stars, but Erwin gave them to me.'