Get To Her

Erwin's POV

2 Year Time-skip

I've gone to see her every day after that, whether it be in her room, her office, the infirmary, or even the mess hall. She has killed so many titans beyond the wall, my heart sinks every time I see her, that same look. All she does is kill, train, eats very little and crashes. When I speak to her, I feel as if I'm not even there, I failed her. I made her stay behind on the mission to rescue Eren due to her malnutrition. I come back without Eren and without my right arm and trialed for treason. After the trial and when my name and squad is cleared I go to the infirmary to treat my wounds and another reason is because I know that is where [F/N] will be.

Once I reach the infirmary and see her and all I get is the same blank stare. She takes my hand and leads me to sit so she can treat my wounds properly. At least I can still have this contact with her. Her hands are warm. Once she unwraps the bandages I flinch and she seems to notice.

"[F/N] I-I'm so sorry for the grief that I caused you. I don't even deserve this, you must hate me so much, please....Please come back to me, I know I'm not good enough for you, even more so now. I'm worthless, I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to see me again."

She still said nothing, my heart sank even further. Once she is finished I get up.

[F/N]'s POV

I'm cleaning Erwin's wounds, why is he so sad, we don't have time for sorrow, wait Erwin, don't , please don't, not because of me, I could never hate you, I could only hate myself. He gets up to leave with a sad expression, once he turns away and closes the door I run to it because I saw his tears.

Erwin's POV

I closed the door with a few tears falling, she hates me, I can't win her heart, not after what I did. Then I suddenly hear a fist hit the door, I waited and then I heard sobs, no...please no. Then I heard a faint voice.

"E-Er-Erwin....Please, I-I'm so sorry."

I swing the door open to find [F/N] on her knees by the door. I get on my knees and I hold her close to my chest.

"D-don't leave me alone in this world Erwin. Please don't forget me."

I look into her eyes and see a shining [E/C], I wipe her tears,

"[F/N] please forgive me, I-I love you so much, I don't want to lose you, what happened was my fault and I can't ask you to forgi-."

My mind went blank as she leaned in and pressed her lips against mine. It was so soft and my body lit up in warmth, I kissed back and she shuddered. Once we broke apart she kissed my wounded shoulder and she looked into my eyes.

"Don't think just because you lost your arm means that we lost you, you're still here, you haven't changed at all, a-and I L-Love you too Erwin."

I smile sadly because I know that I don't deserve her love, then she kisses me again. After that we just hug and I break the silence.

"I'm sure that Nile would like to hear you again, and to see that you're better."

[F/N]'s POV

I'm outside the MP headquarters and I look up and see Nile doing paperwork from outside his window. I head inside while Erwin goes to the mess hall, I reach his office and I knock.