Shower

A Few Months Time Skip

[F/N] POV

I awoke from another peaceful sleep as always and I turn to a drooling Commander. I know we need to get up, only Nile, Levi and Mike know of our relationship for obvious reasons, Hanji wouldn't shut up about it if she knew. But lately I think she has her suspicions. I scoot over and kiss his forehead and as he stirs I get up to stretch with my shirt lifting up slightly. I look over at Erwin and he is blushing and he gets up turning away and goes to shower.

"Erwin, after you finish I can re-bandage your arm for you."

He looks upset as usual when I bring up this subject,

"You don't have to."

"What do you mean, I've done it many times, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, in honesty...It adds to your beauty. I think this look is hot on you."

I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck, Erwin doing the same. He clears his throat,

"Okay, heh, I'll, I guess I'll take that shower now, uh... thanks for the compliment."

After he closed the door I face palmed, I'm so stupid, I should of said that it makes him look stronger, not fangirled. Gosh I'm just going to dig myself in a dying hole, and die. I waited a good 15 minutes before I knock to check on him, he says that it is fine to come in so I open the door to see him just getting out of the shower with just a towel in his hand covering his lower region. I blush and turn away apologizing. I hear him chuckle shyly then I feel a wet torso and a hand wrap around my waist with the faint sound of a towel dropping. I jump and gasp slightly as Erwin sets his chin on my shoulder.

"[F/N]"

I shudder at his husky deep voice, "W-What is it Erwin?"

"If you want to look at me so badly, just turn around."

I look at his face with irritation, with a 'tch' and he gives me a calm and confident smile,

"Do you want to touch it?"

"T-Touch what exactly?"

He chuckles again, "Oh, I think you know what."

I blush and walk away, "No, No way, after you are decent come back to your room so I can redress your bandages."

He grasps my wrist, "C'mon [F/N] just touch it, just once."

I pull away and take off out of the bathroom with Erwin chasing after me naked,

"NO!"

We are running through his room, his office, then back to the bathroom, Erwin in a fit of laughter and me in a laughable panic.

"Stop Erwin, One of us will fall and break something."

Then I spot his towel and I run and grab it and I stop,

"Give up [F/N]?"

I smile twirling the towel and give it a good snap, he pales as he sees my evil smirk,

"Payback."

He turns away quickly running away, "Please [F/N], don't do it, I beg you."

"Oh no."

"But you didn't even touch it, I didn't make you."

I laugh and give a good snap close to his butt, with him letting out a yelp,

"D-Don't do it, please NO!"

I snap again now coming in contact with a bare butt cheek, making him let out a loud squeak but then he falls turning to land on his back.