Save Her

[F/N] POV

I see Erwin in pain, I heard him say that it was my fault...what? What did I do? I looked at myself and I was filthy, I cried out to Erwin but he couldn't hear me. Then a pool of blood surrounded me, bodies everywhere, Erwin emerging out of the blood with Kenny behind him.

"No, don't hurt Erwin, Please!"

He laughs, "This is what happens when you are on the good side, people you care about die."

Kenny slits Erwin's throat and I scream for him. I feel pain in my wrists and then I get splashed with water, awakening from one nightmare into another. I open my eyes and I look up, I am chained and dangling off a hook, I look down and I am in only a long shirt and my underwear.

"It seems she is awake, get Kenny."

It is dark so I don't see any faces until I am practically blinded by a spotlight. I hear some chuckles and footsteps getting closer.

"Please...Let me go."

"Let you go? I have every intention to let you go, after I have my fun of course."

He ran his hands under my shirt gripping my sides and roughly massaging them, I felt sick, I only wanted Erwin to touch me, and he hasn't yet. I hate this, I belong to Erwin.

"How does it feel...You said that the people of the Underground are filthy, so how does it feel to be touched by a man of the Underground?"

I saw him put something in his mouth then he suddenly kisses me and pushes his tongue down my throat and whatever was in his mouth he made me swallow. I bite down on him, drawing blood, he pulls back with a yelp of pain. He hits me across the face then punches my stomach causing me to gasp for air.

"Shit, you fight dirty, but don't worry my kitten, you'll be begging for my touches soon enough."

He grasps my breast and squeezes hard making me let out a cry, "So..how does it feel?"

"D-Disgusting...Don't touch me."

"Does Levi touch you like this, by your reactions you are a sensitive one or is it that my hands get you off better than his do?"

"W-What are you talking about, I'm not with Levi."

"Lying little kitten, I'll teach you not to lie to your master."

With a sudden shock overcame my body that hit like a bullet, what did he give me...a drug. I feel nauseous. He grabs my behind pulling me closer to him as his breath tickles my neck, making me shudder.

"So it's kicking in now, how convenient."

He licks up my neck then bites down as I whimper in pain, "I invited Levi to make up for lost time, and I told him that you would be here."

"Levi has nothing to do with this, he is a man of honor, he has no time for people like you. I am also no one, sorry to disappoint you but Levi will not come."

I smile at him but then it fades since he is smiling as well, "According to my men, Levi was in panic and ran to your Commander, I'm sure he'll come to your rescue."

I sadden my features but not the reason that he thinks, Erwin...I don't want you to see me like this, I'm filthy and weak. I few tears fall but I try to stay strong but cry out as he takes a blade to my shirt, cutting it into shreds to expose me.

"Please...no more...I-I don't want this."

He runs the blade across my stomach leaving blood lines behind it as he cut deeper. He cut me a few times on my stomach, then to my inner thighs using the knife to spread my legs. Please no more...I can't move.