Coulson & skye (season 1 episode 16)

Cut to Skye in the holding cell taping away on her laptop. There is a ding from the cellphone attached to it, she unattaches it and hands the phone to Coulson.

Skye: Okay, you're all set.

Coulson: Hope you paired me with someone good, or interesting at least.

Skye doesn't seem to be paying much attention and Coulson notices this.

May: You have that look on your face.

Skye: What look?

May: Your worried look. Look.

Skye: Yeah it's easy to know what I'm feeling by my face.

Natasha: It's probably gonna go fine if anything. There a lot of agents on the mission.

Skye smiles slightly

Coulson: Stop worrying.

Peter: Dad to the rescue.

Some people laugh at his little joke

She looks up at him.

Coulson: You wear your heart on your sleeve, and your face. I trust your judgment. The way you see the world. It's different than the rest of us. That's why I want you to dig deeper into these.

May: It's true you wear your heart on your sleeve and your face.

Skye: Yep. That's me.

He points at her laptop where there are different files on display.

Skye: The candidates'' psych evaluations?

Coulson: The Clairvoyant thinks he can read our minds. See if you can read his. We need some insight into who this person really is, a weakness. So, do what you do, find the exploit. And stop worrying.

He walks out but she goes right back to worrying.

Peter: She completely ignored what you just said.

Shuri: She really just faked to stop worrying at the end and went back to worrying. Just to get him out the room

Skye: you know it's easy when people aren't worrying about you. Way easier

Ward: Shouldn't like it like that Skye.

Skye: It's wayy easier

Natasha: I used to be like that. But I've realised it's better to have people worry about you then to feel alone all the time

Skye: Thanks. But I hate people worrying about me. I hate people knowing what I'm feeling. They have their own feelings to worry about.

May puts a comforting hand on skyes shoulder.