Skye and Wards phone call (season 1 episode 18)

Cut to him walking into the Command Center of The Bus where Skye is.

Coulson: Skye, please tell me something good.

Skye: We have internet.

Peter: yayy internet. -saractically-

Skye: Lifesaver honestly

Coulson (sarcastically): Yay. And, boy, have I lowered my expectations.

some of them laugh slightly

Skye: But all H.Q. support systems are gone.

Coulson: Well then, the internet it is. Find everything you can on our team, all personal records, photos, anything that proves we exist – then erase it.

Natasha: Your really going for the pretending you dont exist thing.

Skye: Yeah he was. Which was a good idea to keep the president off our ass.

Steve: Dont want to go bad with the president. -sarcastic voice-

Skye has begun working on the holotable but she looks up at his last part.

Skye: Uh, that's kind of the nuclear option.

He turns and comes back into the room.

Coulson: It's our only option. Every government agency in the world will be on our ass. We need to vanish.

Skye: Okay, but...once that's done, it can't be undone. We'll be ghosts. Not agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., just agents of...nothing.

Peter: Agents of nothing it is.

Skye: My mind went blank then so. i didnt know what to say that was the best thing.

He says nothing, just turns and walks to exit the room again.

Skye: What about Ward? Have you heard from him? He and Agent Hand should have dropped Garrett off at The Fridge by now.

natasha: Yous didnt know did you?

May: No we were falling for a trap. something i dont do often

Once again Coulson walks back into the room.

Coulson: Not yet.

He hands her the cellphone Hand gave to him.

Coulson: Here, give him a call. Hearing how Garrett settled into his tiny, windowless permanent home might actually cheer me up. When you're finished, collect everyone's badges. It's no longer something we want to flash around.

Peter: Yeah you'll probably be arrested if they find out or something.

This time he is able to walk out of the room.

Cut to the cockpit, May is at the controls and Coulson enters.

Coulson: Any sign of Talbot's forces?

May: Not yet, but we've only got 8 hours of flight time before we have to land.

Coulson: No more than four, fuel line's leaking

May looks at him surprised.

May: Want to tell me where we're going?

Coulson: I don't know.

Clint: Sure you dont.

Coulson: I actually didn't. I just needed us out of the air before it goes pew.