Wards Betrayal

( I know this is about skye i just wanted them to react to this)

Cut to inside the Control Room of The Hub, there are many different video feeds playing on the monitor.

Hand: Captain America has defeated the Helicarriers at the Triskelion.

Steve: So this is after all the fall of the Triskelion

Coulson: it was the fall of SHIELD altogether. Although i kept my team running.

The camera pans back from the monitor to show us Hand and Coulson are the only ones in the room. She turns to face him.

Hand: But his status is unknown.

Coulson: And S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen.

Skye: That one sentence hits hard. and i dont even know why it hits hard it just does

Steve: Its the way he said it.

May: Sounds depressed.

Skye: Very. Very depressed -nodding sarcastically-

She nods.

Hand: Hydra factions have taken control of our East African Headquarters and The Treehouse. And those are just the ones we know of.

Wanda: Thats deep. Wait is that how they got to Sokovia?

Fury: Yeah. We didn't even know about that.

Wanda: Strucker did a good job keeping it hidden. Keeping it off any sorts of Radars.

Coulson: It's gonna be a scramble, a power grab.

Hand: I'll head to The Fridge. At least that facility is secure.

Skye: Not for long...

Wanda: Hydra ends up getting to it?

Sam: How though? They've got the highest security right, its where you keep prisoners.

Coulson: I don't need to remind you how imperative it is that it stay that way.

Hand: And I'll find Agent Garrett the smallest, darkest cell in The Icebox.

Peter: I have a feeling that plan doesn't go well.

Skye; Nope.

The camera pans to show us Ward standing in the doorway.

Ward: I'd like to turn the key on that cell myself if you don't mind, sir.

Wanda: That's sad.

Yelena: I still don't trust him. i can feel it in my gut and my gut is never wrong.

Coulson looks at him.

Ward: He was my S.O.

Ward walks deeper into the room.

Ward: I feel I...I should have known. It was my duty to –

Natasha: Okay. There's no way he didn't know. surely he did

Clint: By the way hes acting i don't think he did

May and Skye share a look

Coulson: No one knew. I didn't know. That's how he beat us, by being a friend.

Fury: Even i didn't know. And i know everything. Nothing gets past my eye. 

Skye: Not even your left? I mean. You can only see one side.

Tony: I want to adopt you.

Skye: Thats cute.

Ward: I spent years with that bastard.

Ward shakes his head and sighs in disgust, his voice breaks when he speaks.