Random scene (season 1 episode 19)

I don't know what to call this chapter so if you have any suggestions comment.

We come back to Skye standing in front of a bank of monitors looking at all the people who escaped The Fridge.

Skye: Here's something. Police report out of Morocco, attempted murder. The victim says the guy appeared out of nowhere, disappeared into thin air.

Koenig: Yeah, you just described every mugging, ever.

Peter and Shuri and Tony laugh at this.

Skye sighs then notices him working on something, she tilts herself to look over his shoulder. We can see what he sees, it's a layout of Providence with red blinking dots. The darts are labeled with the names of the people still on the base, he's tracking them. Skye looks down at her lanyard then back to Koenig. She takes her lanyard off and drops it, there's an alarm from Koenig's tablet and he turns to look at her. He looks down at the lanyard then back up to Skye and rolls his eyes.

Tony: Oo he's spying on you.

Natasha: I think it's for safety reasons. Not everyone is trustworthy.

Skye: Yeah -coughs-

Koenig: Aren't you clever?

Skye: Aren't you sneaky?

Clint: Of course you were the one to find out this.

Skye: Of course it was me. I actually pay attention to things.

The team give her a look.

Skye: I didn't like that look you all just gave me. I thought we were over that look at the start of these videos.

She scoffs then picks up her lanyard.

Skye: Using these to keep watch on all of us.

A thought seems to come to her, she looks at the monitor then down to the floor thinking. Koenig quickly looks to the monitors then to her.

Clint: You have an idea. It's the same look Natasha gets when she has an idea.

Wanda: Yeah. You have an idea. It probably is a good one considering the look.

Simmons: Or a really dumb one that probably works but it's stupid.

Koenig: What?

Skye: We have been killing ourselves trying to guess where these guys went. But what if we could see it, get visuals on where the prisoners went after leaving The Fridge?

Wanda: The she will find out ward was there -fake gasps- that will be one reaction.

Skye: When I do find out in these videos. Trust it was a reaction. But one I don't want to see again.

Peter: Please tell me you were mad. And you like attacked him.

Skye: Nope.

Peter: Bummer.

Koenig laughs.

Koenig: That's a good idea, but, uh, right now S.H.I.E.L.D. sat surveillance is dark.

Skye: Who said SHEILD?

Skye: Ours aren't the only ones up there.

Koenig: Well the only other satellites in the vicinity that could have –

He cuts himself off and rolls his eyes knowing where she's going with this.