H O G S M E A D E

{warning you now this is a long chapter to make up for the ridiculously short last chapter. hope you enjoy!}

Delilah's POV

11:36 AM

That's what my alarm clock numbers read by the time I woke up.

I felt like I'd been hit by the fucking Night Bus.

My mind was immediately flooded with last night's events.

- Went to a party.

- Got into/ was the cause of fights.

- Left the party.

- Had Lorenzo Berkshire knock on my door at 2AM.

The rest was ingrained in my brain.

Rubbing at my eyes sorely, I rolled out of bed only to see one of my roommates, Romani, was fast asleep.

Looking around briefly with sleep squinting vision, there was a piece of parchment paper on my bedside table.

Hogsmeade Trip at 12:00pm sharp.

Give yourself enough time to get ready &

don't be late.

                       ~ Pansy xx

I looked back at the digital clock.

11: 38AM

Fuck.

Why am I always rushing?

Stumbling away from my bed, I made my way over to my roommate's.

"Romi," I whispered whilst gently shaking her awake, "We're gonna be late, wake up."

She groaned, throwing herself back under the sheets. "Why?" she mumbled under the muffled sheets.

"I completely forgot about the visit to Hogsmeade today. We need to be ready to leave in like 10 or 15 minutes at the latest," I explained, before standing up and walking towards the bathroom.

I heard Romi mumble a few curse words before she called out, "Okay I'm coming!" from the bedroom.

I hopped into the shower for a quick 5 minutes, lathering my body in the soap, scrubbing at my skin in hope that I could wash the memories of last night down the drain. After I washed my hair as well, I grabbed a towel to wrap around myself.

Thanks to the help of my wand, I dried and fixed my hair within a matter of seconds, letting it fall in its natural curly state. I did a quick beauty charm to do some light makeup before unlocking and opening the bathroom door.

As soon as I opened the door, I was greeted by Romani's face abruptly standing not even a foot away from me.

"Jesus, Rom," I gasped, clutching my towel close to me. "What are you doing?"

"Sorry," she chuckled, "I tried calling your name but you couldn't hear me over the shower. There's someone at the door for you."

She brushed past me and went into the bathroom herself to get ready.

My heart immediately started pounding.

I grabbed my clothes from the wardrobe and got changed as quickly as I could. Considering the rainy weather in the fall, Hogsmeade would undoubtedly be cold. So I threw on a pair of old skinny jeans and a woolly brown jumper and ran to the door.

Opening the door, my eyes widened.

"Theo", I said rather surprised.

He was not who I was expecting.