2 - Interviews

A/n
Let's start this new adventure shall we?
I already want to thank all the people that are going to read, comment and vote this first chapter.
Hope you're gonna enjoy this story🤍

*Chris pov*

Today is July 12th and Sebastian Stan and I are at the last interview of the day.
"Ready to go again?" He asks to me as he sits down and hands me a bottle of water
"Yeah..."
"Feel ya pal" he says
"We're ready to roll guys" the guy behind the camera says
This is gonna be a live interview the first live one, all the others we did are either gonna come out on tv in the next few days or on platforms.

"Welcome back on our show, I'm Terry and today I have here with me the two main men of Captain America the First Avenger. Welcome Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan!"
"Thanks Terry"
"Hi!"
"So, classic question...how was filming this?"
"So very cool. I bet by now everyone knows I turned down this role a few times before accepting it, it would have been to biggest regret of my life I think"
"I'm glad Chris said yes. We had so much fun filming in, the whole cast is just amazing!"
"You have a really good chemistry going on, I have this picture of the two of you that I think paparazzi took, this was only a couple of days after you Sebastian got the role of Bucky Barnes...did you meet up or?"
"No actually Seb and I have been knowing each other since we were 17...well I was 17 he was 16"
"For real? No one knew that..."
"Yeah. I moved from Romania, to Vienna and then to New York when I was 12 and then the summer I turned 16 we moved to Boston cause my mom had a better job offer. When it was time for school to start, that morning I went in alongside with my little sister"
"You have a sister?"
"I do, she's a year younger than me"
"Wow"
"I was saying that morning when we walked in we went to the principal and he told us he had two kids to show us around that day, it ended up being Chris and his younger brother Scott who's the same age as my sister"
"That's how we met and we've been best friends ever since, Scott and his sister too. Seb is basically my other brother" I say
"That's fantastic guys! So this is a 13 year long friendship so far"
"Yup!" Seb says
"Who are you guys bringing in the red carpet?"
"My mom" I say
"My mom and sister"

The interview goes on for about fifteen more minutes and then we're finally free for the night.
"Are you ready for the premiere next week?"
"Yeah, how about you Seb?"
"Yeah"
We both stifle a laugh before getting into the rented car and driving to my Los Angeles house.

"Welcome home boys!" Sofia, Sebastian sister says handing us a beer each
"Thanks" Seb says kissing her cheek
"Thank you baby" I tell her before kissing her lips a couple of times and gently dragging her over to the couch where Sebastian was already sitting down
"The interview was cool" she says running her fingers through my hair
"Yeah, he was a nice guy" Sebastian says
"You guys are hungry? We can order some pizza"
"I think we should" I answer
"The usual?" She asks already with her phone in hand
"Yes please" both Sebastian and I say

Sofia and I got together when she was 18, the day of her graduation, and we've been together ever since.
Sebastian took this super good immediately, he knew I was in love with his little sister and he actually encouraged me to go forward.
Here we are now...
Sofia got up to order our pizzas and Seb and I stayed in the couch
"Basically brothers uh..."
"Well yeah"
"When are you gonna pop the question?"
"Ssshhh...she's gonna hear you..."
"No she won't...so when?"
"Really soon, don't know exactly when but I know it's soon"
"Good, so then we're really gonna be brothers"
"Yeah and no one will know for a little longer..."
"Pizzas are on their way...what were you busy saying?"
"Just discussing premiere things" Sebastian answers his sister
"Oh ok...by the way our mothers called earlier and told me that they finally found a dress for the premiere"
"Oh thank god"
These two were so stubborn on finding a dress in their own Seb and I were sure they wouldn't find anything on time...

*Sofia pov*

It's the next day and since the boys are finally free from interviews we can enjoy each other company.
It rained during the night, pretty heavily too so the weather is not that good today and we thought we could go down to the beach since pretty much no one is gonna be there cause of the weather, so we packed up a few things and went down.

"There's literally no one..." Chris say as we settle our things down on the sand
"All the place to ourselves!" I say
We took our shoes off and sat down in our towels enjoying the sound of the waves crushing on the shore. From time to time Chris would gently peck my cheek while Seb and I were just picking cute seashells from the sand.
"I love you" he whispers in my ear
I turn around to look at him and smile
"I love you too Chris" I tell him moving to kiss his lips
"Come on you two, pose I'll take a picture..." Sebastian says
Chris and I hug each other and wait for him to take a photo
"Done"
"Aww cute"
"Thanks Seb" Chris says

I decide to post it on Instagram, I have a private account so only our closest friends and family follow me and I can put pictures of Chris and I.

sofiastan

(I know insta stories didn't exist till 2016 or something but let's just pretend

(I know insta stories didn't exist till 2016 or something but let's just pretend...)

We ended the day cooking dinner together and then since it had cleared up we laid on the grass and watched the stars.