9 - Truth

*Chris pov*

"You disappeared for a bit..." I say while taking off my shoes and settling down on the couch
"Yeah...I need to tell you something..."
"What is it baby, you're worrying me..."

I pull her down in my lap and immediacy hands go on her hips
"Talk to me" I say kissing her cheek
"You know I went to my obgyn earlier"
"Yeah, you said everything was ok...is it not?"
"Sort of..."
"Baby..."
"You know I've gone there to find out why my period has been so irregular for the past few months right?"
"Yeah, did he find out why? Is it bad?" I ask now really worried
"It's not that bad but...he told me I have mild PCOS"
"Isn't it the one where woman don't ovulate?"
"That's one of the things yeah...he told me it's mild but that if we want babies in the near future I should start doing injections so I'm able to ovulate and have a better chance to have baby. I'm sorry Chris"
Her apologizing to me for something no one can control just breaks my heart
"Baby no, you've got nothing to apologize for. We can't control this"
"But you wanted kids for so long, it's our dream"
"And we'll try everything we can to make it come true, but I don't want to see you beat yourself up. It's not your fault baby" I tell her as I slowly lay down on the couch with her on top of me as I kiss her tears away
"You're not mad?"
"How could I ever be mad at you? Especially not for something like this. I'll love you just the same if you're gonna be able to carry our kids or if we adopt them. Together I'm sure we'll do this"
"You're the best, I don't deserve you"
"Pretty sure it's the other way around sweetheart" I tell her kissing her lips "do you want to take this medication?"
"Yes, and I'd like to start as soon as possible, also the doctor told me that as soon as I start medication we should start trying since we want a baby soon and we don't know how long it'll take"
"Whenever you are ready. Do you have to call him or go there?"
"Call him to get and appointment, he told me he'll give me one in a couple of days after I call"
"Call him when you want, tell me when the appointment will be and I'll be there"
"Chris you have to go back finish filming the avengers"
"It's five scene left for me baby, I'm sure I can manage to do them quickly and I'm sure Joss is gonna be understanding"
"Are you sure?"
"100%"
"I'll call the doctor on Monday" today is Saturday so tomorrow the doc won't be available.
"Perfect and once we now when is your appointment if needed I'll call Joss"
"Thank you"
"No need to, should we go get some sleep?"
"Mhm...can we do it here? I wanna stay like this" she mumbles in my chest
"Tell you what, we'll go up to bed cause it's comfier and you can sleep on me all night long baby"
"Mhm ok"

I walk upstairs with her in my arms, we do our night routing and get in bed, her laying on top of me for the rest of the night it's possibly the best feeling right now.

~ Monday morning ~

Sofia just called her doctor and he told her to go back in two days so on Wednesday at 10 am, which is perfect cause I should be leaving on Friday so I don't think I'll have to talk to Joss.
"You sure you want to start the medication alone?"
"You go there and finish your kick ass scenes and come back"
"Ok" I kiss her head and smile at her "we'll do this"
"We will"
We kiss briefly before finishing to cook our lunch.
I should be out of town for ten days so leaving on Sunday I'll be back on Sunday 28th of August.
"What about after I come back we take a few days trip...to relax and start trying cause you know we already loose ten days cause I'm away..." I say wiggling my eyebrows
"You have it all planned out uh?"
"I mean...jokes aside baby I think a nice trip wherever you want to go will relax us"
"You're right"
"Where do you want to go?"
"Mhm can we go back to London? I just love it so much"
"Sure we can! After lunch we'll book everything"
"Thanks"
"No problem"

We ate our salads and cleans the kitchen before sitting down in the couch with a laptop on our legs, me scrolling through the flights while her through the hotels.
"Found one available for our dates!" She says
"Looks nice, where is it?"
"It's the Merriott hotel next to the London eye"
"Perfect! Book it baby"
We decided to leave August 30th and come back in the 4th of September.
I search a bit more and then find the perfect plane tickets for us and book them.
We've been to London three times since we got together and every time we like to go in a different hotel in a different part of the city.

Now that everything for our trip is organized and it's almost evening, cause yes it took us most of the afternoon to find the perfect things for us, we relax a little outside while we wait for our pizzas to be delivered.
"I love you"
"I love you more" she says staring at me as she smiles
"I love you the most"

A/n
Hope you guys liked this chapter, tell me what you think!💙