5 - Pick up

*Sofia pov*

It's finally the day Chris and Sebastian come home, or should I say night...
It's currently 9.25 pm on a hot late July night and I'm waiting in my car outside the airport.

I hope paparazzi won't bother them too much as they get out of here, thank his my car also has tinted windows so once they are inside they won't be able to take candid pictures.

It's only a few minutes after when I hear some commotion and looking outside I see them coming towards my car while security keeps the paparazzi away.
"Hi boys!" I greet them once they get in the car
Sebastian got sat in the front so if they take more photos the can't say anything while Chris is in the back.
"Hi" seb kisses my cheek and Chris does the same right before I pull out and I start to drive towards Sebastian house.

After a few minutes once we were on the highway I pulled over in the emergency lane
"Something wrong?" Chris asks
"Can you switch with Chris please?" I ask pouting my lip at my brother
"Seriously?"
"Yeah...I missed him..."
"You haven't missed me?"
"Well yeah...but he's my fiancée..."
"Fine...you took my spot Chris..." he mumbles before switching seats with him
"And I'm not sorry for that pal..."
"Come here" I say to Chris once he is sat down and pull him closer to me kissing his lips sweetly
"Ok, enough, you can do all this later..." Sebastian say interrupting our sweet moment
"This and more..." I comment
"Ewww, just get me home please!"
I start to drive again and Chris and I laugh a little, we love to tease him...

We've brought Sebastian home and we just got to our own house.
I let Chris shower while I got him a little snack ready.
"Ehy"
"Feel better?"
"Oh definitely, thanks baby" he says grabbing his snack
"I'm gonna start getting ready for bed"
"Just don't bother to put anything on, it'll be in the floor in five minutes anyway" he says making me giggle
"Aren't you tired?"
"I'll never be tired to make love to you baby" he says winking
"And who told you I would have put pj on?"
"You're sleeping naked?" He asks
"With only one of your tshirt"
Which is the truth cause it's been quite hot lately so that's my best option...
"Fuck..." I hear him whisper as I walk upstairs, maybe swaying my hips more than usual...

"Wow...you really did what I said" he says looking at me up and down as I lay naked on our bed
"Well yeah...now take off your clothes, I want to make love with you"
In matter of seconds his shorts and underwear are discarded on the floor and he's on top of me already kissing my neck and collarbone while his hand expertly wonders lower.
"Baby I missed you so much"
"I know Chris, I did too" I say keeping in a moan as a finger plays with my clit
And from here things got much more heated in matter of seconds, only stopping when it was well over midnight and we were just too tired to go again.
"Sweet dreams baby" I hear him whisper against my hair as we snuggled up.

~ next day ~

It's afternoon and Chris just got home from picking up little Ethan from his sister Carly, we're babysitting him for the afternoon and Chris is getting his much needed cuddles with him as we start organizing our wedding.
"So date?" He asks sitting down on the couch
"Do we want to wait till 2012 to get married?"
"Personally no, but I'll leave that choice to you" he says looking at me
"Glad we're in the same page then!"
"Really?"
"Yes Chris, I can't wait to be your wife and honestly I'd marry you in sweatpants today..."
"Me too but we both know our mothers will never forgive us..."
"Right...so...how about late November?"
"They'll kill us anyway cause they're gonna think we don't have enough time to get ready for it but it's our wedding...so late November, like after thanksgiving?"
"Yeah..." I look up at the calendar on my computer "like Sunday November 27th?"
"Exactly four months from today..."
"Yes, I know it's not a lot but we already know exactly where we want to get married and we just have to hope they still got a spot on that date"
"Should we call them up? What do you think buddy?" He asks in a sweet voice to Ethan and he babbles in response
"I'll call them!" I say taking out my phone and going into the kitchen

I thank our lucky stars when they tell us it's free in that day, and that we'll talk soon to choose the menu and tell them exactly how many people are gonna be there.
As I walk back into the living room I take a picture of Chris and Ethan cause it was just too cute not to take.

sofiastan

"So?" He asks as he sees me walking back"It's ours!" "Yes!" He says down his little happy dance making Ethan bounce in his arms and giggleWe discuss announcing this to family and friends and we order online all the things we need to do our own sav...

"It's ours!"
"Yes!" He says down his little happy dance making Ethan bounce in his arms and giggle
We discuss announcing this to family and friends and we order online all the things we need to do our own save the date cards but since there's four months till our wedding we decide to text/ email all the people that are invited today.
So we put together the text and it says:
Chris and I are happy to announce the celebration of our wedding on Sunday November 27th 2011! Further details will be it the save the date card you'll receive soon!
Only switching with 'Sofia and I' if the text goes to Chris's friends and family.

Of course after sending all the texts and emails our phones are blowing and we received calls from our moms...already freaking out cause it's literally behind the corner...but they're very happy for us!

"Now that this is done why don't we relax for another hour and then we can bring back this little guy to his mommy and daddy?" I say
"That sounds like a good plan" he says kissing my head
We head outside and sit on the patio and just relax.
We also decided that tomorrow we're both gonna make an appointment to the ateliers where we're gonna choose our wedding dress and suit and also comunicate our made of honor+bridesmaid and best man+groomsmen.

A/n
Hope you guys are liking this so far!🤍