11 - London

*Chris pov*

Finally getting back home after ten days of my last scene in The Avengers, I got the time to put everything in the washer and got my bag ready again!
Sofia and I landed in London about half an hour ago and are currently in a cab to our hotel.
"I hope we won't find paparazzi or anyone that recognizes me"
"Don't worry babe" she says kissing my cheek
"Do you feel like talking a walk and have dinner outside or you prefers staying in the hotel?"
"I think we should leave our bags there and take a walk"
"Perfect!"

It's almost sunset time so I think we're getting a good view from where I want to bring her to dinner.
"Keep the change" I say to our driver as I step out of the cab
"Thanks, have a good stay!"
With our bags in hand we enter the hotel and I ask for my key at the reception.
"What floor?" Sofia asks me
"Fifth"
"We're pretty up high"
"We're gonna have a wonderful view" I tell her as we step in the elevator.

Once in our room we leave the bags on the floor and quickly refresh in the bathroom before walking out again.
Since our hotel is right next to the London Eye I decide to go in a nice restaurant not too distant from there since soon her leg is gonna hit us.
"Where are we going?"
"Up there"
"Nice"
Thought we could start with a sunset over the city kind of dinner"
"Thanks" she says softly kissing my hand as we walk
The street aren't as busy as we thought but you can still hear the chit chatting of people around.

chrisevans - close friends

We ate a fish based dinner and treated ourselves with some wine and the dessert we couldn't miss, then we basically went straight back to our hotel cause we were very tired

Got in and showered I did Sofia's injections and then we laid down in bed, turned the lights off and catcher on some sleep.

The next morning we woke up very energetic so we had a couple of hours of love making sessions to keep up the good work...ya know...
After showering again we got dressed and ate some well deserved breakfast in the hotel and started our day outside wondering in the streets of London.
First thing first we went to Buckingham Palace, saw the changing of the guards, took tons of pictures, walked through Hyde Park from Hyde Park Corner to the Marble Arch while eating our hotdogs and then we did a little shopping in Primark and entered a few other shops near there.
We sat down a little and then continued our walk again through Hyde Park and we went to Nottingham Hill and then we took the tube at High Street Kensington and went back near our hotel area.

"We walked a lot..."
"We did, you tired?"
"Well my legs are, between our activities from this morning and how much we walked..." she says smirking up at me
"I'm sorry baby..."
"Don't be, I enjoyed every minute of our day"
"Glad you did" I say kissing her head and taking her hand in mine again

sofiastan