7

The silent readers who don't comment nor vote, please do vote and comment if you want to make someone happy😉

______________________________________

At 11:00 a.m., Yoongi stood in front of the mirror, the hairdryer in one hand as he meticulously styled his newly black-dyed hair. His reflection stared back at him, which was now completely the opposite of his usual silver-blue locks. Meanwhile, he quickly flipped through the files of the missing children, his expression focused and determined.

Amidst the whirring of the hairdryer, his keen ears quickly picked up on the sound of approaching footsteps. His instincts becoming more sharp as he knew exactly whose those footsteps are.

Min Yoongi is a fucking genius. Ofcourse, he could recognise people just by their footsteps. 🤷

As the door creaked open, his reflexes kicked in, and he swiftly hurled a knife in the direction of the person.

The blade stuck itself into the wall with a solid thunk, just inches away from Seokjin, who had entered the room. Jin's eyes widened in surprise as he glanced at the knife and then back at Yoongi.

His voice calm, but tinged with a hint of amusement, he asked, "Are you trying to kill me, Yoongi?"

Yoongi, unfazed by his own actions, casually replied, "Just testing out the weapons I found in this jerk detective's house. Can't rely on weapons that might fail when you need them the most." He unplugged the hairdryer and set it down, turning his full attention to Jin.

Jin nodded in understanding, "Well, I'm glad you found them effective," he remarked, eyeing the knife still lodged in the wall. "But maybe next time, warn me before you start throwing sharp objects around."

Yoongi now had a low smirk, "Where's the fun in that?"

Jin chuckled, shaking his head in amusement. "Fair enough," he conceded.

He then went towards the mafia as he glanced at his newly dyed black hair, "Nice change," he remarked casually.

Yoongi snorted, his annoyance evident. "Yeah, well, I can't exactly blend in at the college with my usual flashy look," he grumbled. "Don't want to draw unnecessary attention to myself."

Jin chuckled, nodding in understanding. "True, true. Gotta play the part," he agreed. "You really know how to get into character for this case."

Rolling his eyes, Yoongi huffed, "Yeah, well, thanks to you, I have to play the role of a fucking university student at the ripe age of 27." He ran a hand through his newly black hair, a hint of longing in his voice. "I miss my damn silver-blue hair. It was way fucking cooler than this."

Jin smirked, clearly enjoying Yoongi's irritation. "Well, blame me all you want, but you're the one who agreed to take on this challenge," he teased.

Yoongi shot him a glare before sighing in resignation. "Yeah, yeah," he grumbled. "Let's just get this over with." With that, he turned his attention back to the files, his annoyance simmering beneath the surface as he focused on the task at hand.