8

Vote before reading 🤧 because you are so so mean and you always forget to do it🤧

-------------------------------------------------------

"Why does he need to come along?" Yoongi asked, his irritation evident in his tone. "Didn't you say you needed me because you had no one else?"

Jin let out a sigh, understanding Yoongi's frustration. "Taehyung is just coming along because he's bored at home and has nothing else to do for now," he explained dismissively. "Just ignore him like he's not even there."

Taehyung feigned offense at Jin's words, but Yoongi simply glared at the Kim brothers, clearly unimpressed by the sudden addition to their mission.

The youngest pouted dramatically, pretending to be wounded by Jin's dismissal. "Hey, I'm not just some accessory, you know," he protested, shooting Yoongi a playful grin. "I can be useful too."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at his antics, "Yeah, yeah, we'll see about that, kid." he replied sarcastically.

Throughout the drive to the university, Taehyung bombarded the mafia with a relentless stream of nonsensical questions making it difficult for him to concentrate on the task at hand. "Hey, Yoongi-hyung, have you ever tried juggling watermelons?" Taehyung asked. "Or what about singing 'Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star' backwards?"

Yoongi sighed in exasperation, trying to calm his anger and not do a murder on the first day of his mission. "Taehyung, can you please just give him a rest for a minute?" Jin pleaded, rubbing his temples to ward off an impending headache.

Despite his attempts to dismiss him, Taehyung persisted, his enthusiasm undeterred. "Come on, hyung, don't be such a grump," he chided playfully. "We're about to go on an exciting adventure, solving mysteries and uncovering secrets! We should be celebrating!"

Jin shot him a glance. "We'll celebrate when we actually solve something," he retorted dryly.

Upon arriving at the university, Taehyung practically bounded out of the bus, his excitement contagious as he eagerly took in their surroundings. Yoongi followed more reluctantly, his expression guarded as he scanned the campus, assessing the situation with a critical eye.

Jin, ever the composed one, led the way, his demeanor calm and collected despite the gravity of their mission. He guided them through the bustling crowds of students.

Jin leaned in close to Yoongi, his voice barely above a whisper, "If you notice anything suspicious, tell me imm-"

Yoongi's response came swift and precise, cutting Jin off, "There's a man with a gun stationed on the corner of the building's top," Yoongi murmured, his eyes scanning their surroundings with a sharp intensity. "The woman at the counter has a large knife tied at the side of her leg, and a student nearby the tree is wearing a blade ring on his finger, with a small knife hidden in his shoe. The student with glasses beside him has a gun tucked under the book he's reading, his glasses contain 2 cameras, each in both sides."

Jin's surprise was palpable as he processed Yoongi's keen observations, impressed by his ability to tell such details in their surroundings mere moments after entering the college.

Yoongi continued to relay his observations to Jin, "There's a girl by the entrance, her bag bulging with something heavy- probably a concealed weapon," he noted, his gaze flicking from one suspicious figure to another. "And that guy loitering near the vending machines? He's definitely armed, too. I can see the outline of a gun under his jacket."

Jin listened intently, his brows furrowing with concern as Yoongi pointed out more individuals exhibiting telltale signs of concealed weaponry. It was a chilling realization that they were surrounded by potential threats, each one poised to strike at a moment's notice.