13 - The Fire

Sebs pov

I fall asleep crying in mums arms, waking up I find myself laying on the sofa with a blanket over me. 'Blue' I cry. 'Blue' I cry again. 'Hey seb' I see mum kneeling beside me 'Where's Blue' I cry 'uncle and Wilson are looking through the footage' mum says. 'I'll get you a drink' she says softly standing up walking over to the small kitchenette making a drink bringing it over to me.

After a while I get my phone out to call Enzo. 'Your highness how can I help?' He asks 'where are you Enzo?' I ask 'I'm visiting my cousin and her daughters' he answers. I hear someone trying to cough before a thud. 'What was that?' I ask 'oh just the girls fighting one fell to the floor' Enzo answers.  'I have to go now, my cousin is telling me foods ready' Enzo says 'okay let me know when your on your way back.' I tell him.

The cough sounded like Rose, 'I know where she is' I shout standing up 'where?' Mum asks 'we know who took her' uncle says running into the room, 'who?' Mum asks us 'ENZO!' We both shout at the same time. I go to run out the door 'Sebastian stop' uncle says, stopping I turn to face him 'where are you going?' He asks softly 'im going to bring her home' I answer.

'I know you want to Sebastian but you can't go alone' mum says joining uncle, 'okay' I reply softly bowing my head. 'Let's go to my office' uncle says leading me away from door and towards his office. 'We need to make sure we have a medical team ready incase she needs help' uncle tells me. 'Take some security with you, they will arrest them and bring them back.' He continues. 'Okay uncle'.

Rose pov

After falling to the floor as Enzo shocks me after I refused to get in the cage. Enzos shouting causes Mary to come running in 'what's going on' she shouts 'cinders refusing to do as she's told. Interrupted a phone call' Enzo says. 'Well, why don't you have your alone time with her' Mary smiles 'no I'll be good, please don't leave me with him' I beg 'too late for that little one' Enzo smiles 'your mine, the Prince wouldn't want to now. He'd rather have Cora' Enzo says 'FINALLY THE PRINCE IS MINE' i hear cora shout. I hear her come running in 'I'll be the Queen and you will be my servant' cora says smiling at me 'pah' I spit in her face 'you? Queen? Don't make me laugh' I say 'there's no way you'll be Queen. He's not even a Prince of Austria so he won't be King' I snap at her 'like you would know' cora snaps kicking me in the ribs.

'Time for some fun little one' Enzo says dragging me to the corner of the room where the cage is. He ties my hands above my head before proceeding with his fun. My head hits the floor hard blacking out.

~~~~~~~~

Ugh. I hear shouting, I smell smoke. I slowly open my eyes to see I'm in the cage with the room full of smoke and fire. Slipping in and out of consciousness I think of seb. I think of seb having to go through loosing me, mourning me.

'ROSE!' I hear a voice shout 'ROSE WHERE ARE YOU' The voice shouts. It sounds like seb, 'char' I call 'Blue, please call out to me' he calls 'char' I call out, 'blue' seb calls. His voice getting louder 'char I love..' I fall unconscious.

Sebs pov

Once the team to resuce Rose was ready we all head out to Mary's house. As we approach I notice there smoke coming out.
Soon Mary, Enzo, Cora and Sam come running out 'thank goodness your here Prince Sebastian' Enzo says running over to me 'arrest them all' I order, all of the security run to them handcuffing them before leading them to separate vans to take them to their cells till the trial.

I go running towards the house 'your highness please wait for the fire team' one pleads 'I cant' I answer running into the building.  'ROSE!' I shout as I've round the house, the majority of the smoke was coming from downstairs. 'ROSE WHERE ARE YOU' I call out. 'Char' I hear a voice say quietly. 'Blue, please call out to me' I shout. 'Char' I hear Rose, she's downstairs! I run downstairs.

'Blue!' I call out, as I push the door open I see the room full of smoke and flames. 'Char I love..' I hear Rose say before silence. I struggle to look through the flames to find rose. In the corner of the room is a cage, inside was Rose. 'I'm here blue' I say opening the cage.

Pulling Rose out I see she had chains round her ankles, and two collars round her neck. I carefully pick Rose up running out of the building with her in my arms. I see uncle and mum running over to me with the medical team. 'Lay her down Sebastian' a voice says. It feels like I'm in a trance. 'Seb' a hand touches my arm I turn to the person to see mum, 'you need to let them help' she says 'okay' I reply laying her down on the bed.

King Leons pov

Georgeta and I head to where Rose was being found after we recived a call that Sebastian had ran into the building. When we arrive there are fire fighters trying to put out the flames. A body appears in the doorway and Sebastian walks out. Both of us rush over to him, he has Rose in his arms. Rose had chains round her ankles and collars round her neck.  'Take photos before you remove them' I tell Pete. 'Yes sir' he replies. Georgeta had managed to get Seb to lay Rose down on the bed. He stood frozen as they wheeled her away into the back of an ambulance.

It was arranged she gets taken back to the Palace where the medical team was waiting. 'Come on seb' I say softly trying to move him away 'will she be okay?' He asks quietly 'we don't know yet' I reply 'let's get you home' Georgeta says. We walk begin to walk away from the house on either side of Seb.  We reach the car we came in 'come take a seat son' Georgeta says, when there's no response we turn around to see Sebastian stood facing the house, the fire fighters suddenly move away quickly, just before a loud explosion from the house.

Sebs pov

'Come on seb' i hear uncle say softly trying to move me away 'will she be okay?' I ask quietly 'we don't know yet' uncle reply 'let's get you home' mum says to me. We begin to walk away mum and uncle either side of me, I think about how I saw Rose, stopping I turn to see the house completely in flames. 'You got her out' I tell myself. I watch as the fire fighters suddenly run away from the house, just in time as there was a loud explosion, glass and bits flying everywhere.

I suddenly feel light headed falling to the floor 'SEBASTIAN!' I hear Mum shout just before everything goes black.

Georgeta's pov

I watch as Sebastian falls to the floor 'SEBASTIAN!' I shout running over to him, when I reach him he doesn't respond 'son please wake up' I cry. Doctors come running over laying him on a stretcher before moving him into the back of an ambulance. 'He will be okay' Leon says placing a hand on my shoulder. 'I can't loose them' I cry 'they are strong' he smiles 'let's get back home, the doctors will keep us updated.

Leon and I get into the car where the driver takes us both back home. Once there we rush up to the medical center Rose and Sebastian were in rooms side by side, hooked up to monitors and oxygen masks. I look into Sebs room through the window, his doctor is doing checks. He looks unharmed just a few grazes.

'His highness phone is ringing' a nurse says passing it to me, looking at the ID I see it Chris. 'Hi Chris' I say softly 'Georgeta?' He asks 'yes' I reply 'wheres Sebastian? Is everything okay?' He asks. 'Sebastian is in medical center at the moment, Rose too.' I say 'what happened?' He asks 'Rose got taken. Sebastian and some others went to get her. He went into the house that was on fire, he brought her out but she had chains on her ankles and two collars round her neck. We don't know much more at the moment' I tell Chris 'is Rose okay?' Chris asks me 'we don't know she was unconscious when he got her out and still is. Both of them have a team looking after them' I tell them.  'I'll come over' Chris says 'you don't have too Chris, I'm sure your busy' I say 'I'm free at the moment. I want to be there for them both' Chris tells me 'thank you chris, see you soon' I reply before hanging up.