5 - The Rescue

Seb pov.

Chris and I climb into his car, 'just drive. Don't worry about the speed limit I'll deal with it' I tell him. Chris begins to drive stopping 'why have you stopped?' I ask 'they can't know we are there' he says 'be quick. We have to be fast' he says before running, I run after him following him to a house 'what are we doing here?' I ask 'be quiet' he tells me I glare at him 'seb they can't know we are here. We have to go round the back' Chris says, I follow him to the back of the house 'stay low' Chris says.

I hear a door slam shut followed by shouting 'seb, come here, stay low and quiet'. Chris is by a window which has bars, moving by Chris I peer into the room, I can see a cage 'what is that?' 'Sshh seb' Chris says. I watch as 3 people enter 'were you at the ball' a voice shouts 'nnoo no master' a quiet voice says, I see her reaching for a key walking to the cage unlocking it dragging at a person 'don't lie to me cinders, we know you were there'. 'The Prince was going to dance with us and you ruined it' a third voice says. 'You are a useless piece of skum.' The first voice says.

It hurts to see them hurt the person 'we need to stop them' I say to Chris 'already sorted' he replies 'how?' I ask 'this' he lifts out the panic alarm we have when we are over here, it sends an urgent sos and our location. 'You stay here and I'll go round the front, don't enter until I say it's safe' he tells me 'and please don't do anything stupid and rash' he says before disappearing round the front.

I hear vehicles pull up with doors opening, footsteps running inside 'hands up' a deep voice say the women try to run but they can't escape. 'You are all under arrest' I watch as they get dragged out of the room. 'Seb' I look to my left to see Chris at the back door 'follow me but be careful and calm' he tells me.

Leading me into the room I find a girl laying naked on the floor, covered in cuts and bruises her face too. Her eyes open 'char' she says 'how do you know that' I ordered 'It's me charming' they say 'don't use that name' I shout at them 'Char, it's me Bluebird' they say. Only one person knew those names 'Blue?' I ask 'it's me Char' they reply.

Rushing over I fall down beside her moving the hair off her face 'Rose? Is that really you?' I ask 'it's her Your highness' I turn to see Chris with his head bowed 'what do you mean?' I ask 'I accidentally bumped into her you highness' 'stop' I say 'Chris you know you don't have to call me that. Just call me seb' I smile at him. 'I accidentally bumped into her, I instantly recognised her from the photo you showed me.' Chris says
'I followed her back to here,  I found her locked in the cage. I asked her if she was going to your ball. She told me she wasn't allowed' he adds.

'Char' I look to see Rose's eyes closing 'Blue!' I cry 'please bluebird open your eyes for me' I cry. Her hand falls limp, she's not breathing. Rolling her onto her back I begin CPR 'don't leave me again Blue' i cry 'I love you Blue' I cry. I hear a gasp 'blue?' I ask 'I'm here Blue, I won't leave you' 'promise' a quiet voice says 'I promise' I answer. After a few seconds 'Blue!' I cry  'Char' Rose cries 'let's get you home' I say softly 'im tired char' Rose says 'I know Blue. Please don't sleep just yet' I say softly 'can I pick you up?' I ask 'char' Rose says quietly her eye slowly closing 'keep your beautiful eyes open for me blue' I say softly.

Rose's pov

I get back into the cage curling up, I see the door slam open, Mary and her daughters storm in 'were you at the ball' mary shouts 'nnoo no master' reply. 'don't lie to me cinders, we know you were there'. 'The Prince was going to dance with us and you ruined it'. 'You are a useless piece of skum.' Mary says.

'You are all under arrest' I watch as they get dragged out of the room. I see Chris move past the door,  returning I see him with seb

'char' I say 'how do you know that' he ordered 'It's me charming' i say 'don't use that name' he shouts at me 'Char, it's me Bluebird'  'Blue?' He asks 'it's me Char' I reply. Seb rushes over to me gently movingnsome hair off my face 'Rose? Is that really you?' Seb asks 'it's her Your highness'. I hear seb and Chris talking Char' I say my eyes closing 'Blue!' I hear seb cry 'please bluebird open your eyes for me' I hear seb cries before nothing.....

'blue?' I hear 'I'm here Blue, I won't leave you' 'promise' i says quietly 'I promise' he answers. After a few seconds 'Blue!' Seb cries  'Char' i cry 'let's get you home' seb say softly 'im tired char' I say my eyes wanting to close ' I know Blue. Please don't sleep just yet' seb says softly 'can I pick you up?' He asks 'char' I says quietly my eyes slowly closing 'keep your beautiful eyes open for me blue' seb says softly.

I feel myself being picked up 'here pal' I hear Chris's voice 'let's go home blue' I hear seb say kissing my forehead. My head on his chest I fall asleep.

Sebs pov

'Blue?' I ask I see that she's fallen asleep in my arms 'uncle?' I call uncle Leo. 'Seb, I was wondering where you and Chris went' he replies 'I need medical care on my arrival back, and I need you there waiting' i tell him 'why?' He asks 'uncle Leo, this i can't do over the phone' I say before hanging up. Chris drives as fast as he can back home, I'm sat in the back with Rose in my arms 'almost home Blue' I say softly kissing her forehead. 'Char' I look down to see Rose's eyes slowly opening 'is that really you char?' She asks reaching a hand to my cheek, turning I kiss it 'its me Blue. Your charming' I smile 'we are almost home, uncle will be there waiting. Medical too' I say softly 'no' Rose says 'Blue?' I ask  no medical' she says 'why Blue?' I ask 'don't deserve it. Worthless.' Rose says 'you are not worthless Blue. You are my world' I smile 'I love you so much Blue'