14 - Recovery

Georgeta's Pov

Leon and I are sat on chairs opposite Sebastians and Rose's rooms. The window to Rose's room has the curtain pulled across. 'We have news on Sebastian' the doctor says. 'He should make a full recovery. The reason he collapsed is from shock and some smoke inhaled' the doctor tells us, 'will he wake up?' I ask 'he will, you can go sit with him' he tell me. 'How's Rose?' Leon asks.

'Rose's condition isn't great, it's worse than when Sebastian brought her home the first time' the doctor says 'she has marks on her ankles from the chains and also on her neck. One of the collars we found to be a shock collar. Rose also has some broken bone, which are in a cast. There's bruises.' He says 'will she wake up?' Leon asks 'I'm sorry but we don't know. She is in a coma, which should help her recovery but we are not 100% that she will wake up' he say. 'Thank you doctor' Leon says before the doctor leaves to head to Rose room.

'We can't loose Rose, it will break Sebastians heart' I cry 'Rose is strong, I'm sure she will recover' Leon says pulling me close. 'So see Sebastian' Leon tells me. Standing up I walk into Sebastians room, 'oh Sebastian' I say softly sitting beside his bed. The monitors gently  beep, I look at my son. My son who risked his life for the girl he loves, the girl he cares about, the girl he wants to protect.

2 days later

'Mom?' I turn my head to see Sebastian looking at me 'oh Sebastian' I cry. 'Mom, where am I?' He asks 'your in the hospital' I tell him gently 'wheres Rose?' He groans 'she home, but she's not good' I tell him 'can I see her?' He asks 'not yet, you need to rest and recover yourself first' I tell him.

Chris's pov

When I arrive I went straight to the medical center, seb was still sleeping, Georgeta hadn't left his side. King Leon had been with Rose. 'How is she?' I ask him 'no change' he replies looking down. 'Rose is strong, just give her time' I smile gently 'why don't you go get something to eat and drink and I'll sit with her' I smile. 'Thank you chris' he smiles before leaving the room.

I sit in the seat beside Rose's bed. 'I don't know if you can hear me Rose, your home. Your safe. Seb got you out. Your Prince Charming rescued you.' I say gently holding her hand 'take all the time you need to recover, but you have Seb and myself here to help you' I add 'Rose. You are strong. Your a fighter and your Sebs girl' I say softly.

Sebs pov

I hear the gentle beeping of machines. Opening my eyes I look to see mum sat by me. 'Mom?' I ask, 'oh Sebastian' mum cries. 'Mom, where am I?' I ask 'your in the hospital' She tells 'wheres Rose?' I groan 'she home, but she's not good' mum says 'can I see her?' I ask 'not yet, you need to rest and recover yourself first' mum tells me. 'Blue' I cry. 'The doctors are looking after her Sebastian' mum says softly. 'Try and get some rest' she adds kissing the top of my head. My eye slowly close.

Flashback/ Nightmare

I begin to search the house. Mary, Enzo and the girls are getting dragged from the house into vans. 'Blue!' I call out falling to the floor. Crawling along the floor I continue to search and call out to Rose. 'Char' I hear Rose from the basement. The whole room full of smoke and is covered in flames. I battle through the flame trying to find Rose. I find her in a cage thankfully it wasn't locked. As I pull her out flames surround us. 'Please wake up Blue' I say . I feel her pulse slowing down 'ROSE' I cry. She suddenly stops breathing. Creaking from the floor above, I try to move Rose out of the basement. Suddenly I trip loosing my grip on Rose. 'CRASH!' I turn to see the floor above now in the basement. 'ROSE!' I cry.  I'm unable to find rose collapsing to the floor I land on top of something. Turning my head I see Rose. More thing fall from above ' I love you Blue. I have always loved you and always will. Till we meet again.'