15 - will you marry me?

Sebs pov

Its been two weeks since Rose got the casts off, she had to use a stick for stability but her strength is getting better day by day. After lunch down by the shepherd's hut Rose had fallen asleep, I took the opportunity to go see uncle.

Hearing from Rose that her dad said yes, I know I asked him when I was younger but hearing that he still gives me his blessing makes me so happy. 'Hey Uncle' I smile 'hey Sebastian, how are you?' He asks 'I'm good, I wanted to ask you something' I reply 'sure, come sit' he smiles leading me to the sofa. 'How can I help?' He asks 'I wanted to ask if I could have your blessing to marry Rose?' I ask uncle Leo. 'Of course you have my blessing Sebastian. You always have' he smiles. 'Thank you uncle Leo, Rose dad told Rose to tell me yes' I say.

'What do you mean?' Uncle asks, 'rose told me she saw her mum and dad. She said they love us and are proud of us. She also told me that uncle said yes' I reply. 'Well they did love you and still do Seb. You mum, Rose's mum and dad and I, always knew you both loved each other. We could see how much you cared for Rose' uncle smiles. 'I've got a ring' I smile. I lift the ring out of my pocket to show uncle 'it looks beautiful seb' uncle smiles.

'Do you have any ideas?' Uncle asks me. 'I do, I'm think of proposing down by the lake near our shepherd's hut' I smile, there a jetty there when had picnics growing up. 'I'm thinking about on the jetty with a picnic' I smile 'I would leave clues leading to the end location'.

'Leon, Rose want to see you' we turn to see mum walking in 'oh hi son' she smiles 'everything okay?' She asks me, 'I'm going to ask Rose to marry me' I smile  'congrats son, you both are made for each other' mum smiles hugging me.

Day of proposal

'How are you feeling Blue?' I ask as we cuddle in Rose's hospital bed.  'I'm feeling good, slept well' she smiles. 'I've got to pop out later so Chris will stay with you' I smile 'okay, I like chris' Rose smiles. 'Thank you for staying the night' Rose smiles 'always doll, I love you so much Blue' I smile leaning in to kiss Rose.

'I'll see you later Blue' I smile kissing Rose 'I love you too Char' Rose smiles. Leaving Rose's hospital room I head to my room on our floor to begin to gather the bits I need for the proposal. On the bed in our room I lay out a dress with a note. I pass Chris an envelope. 'Can you give this to Rose when I message you?' I ask  'of course pal' he smiles  'thank you for your help' I smile. I head to the kitchen to pick up the picnic that had been prepared and the flowers.

I walk down to the stables calling Bella and Grace. 'Hey girls' I smile stroking them, 'I'm going to ask Mama to marry me' I smile both of the rub their heads against mine 'I love you both too' I smile. I place a note in Bellas grooming box, before heading down to the shepherd's hut where we will spend the night.

Lifting out the picnic blanket I carry it down to the jetty. The jetty is out of sight as you approach the shepherd's hut. I lay down the blanket getting bits set up.  'This is it' I smile looking at the ring.

'Chris I'm ready' I text him 'ta, I'll film it' Chris replies.

Rose's pov

'Hi Rose' Chris smiles walking into my hospital room. 'Hey chris' I smile 'how are you feeling today?' Chris asks sitting beside me in the chair. 'I'm feeling good. Seb and I slept together in bed, we spent time cuddling.' I smile  I've missed sleeping with him' I sigh. 'Seb probably wants to give you space so you can recover and not push you' Chris replies. 'I see what you mean' I smile.

'This is for you from Seb' Chris smiles passing me an envelope. I open it to see a note from Seb.

'Hey Blue,