7 - Mistaken Identity

Rose's pov

Climbing out of bed I take off all of the wires and bits that are on me. Walking past a sleeping Sebastian I head downstairs. Walking to a cleaning cupboard I lift out some supplies before heading into the foyer area. It's still early but I need to get it done.

'What are you doing here' a voice behind me says, 'answer me' they shout. Suddenly they grab me from behind throwing me to the floor. Standing above me is a man I don't recognise. 'Why are you here?' He asks 'I live here' I reply 'don't lie, only King Leon lives here' he argues 'he's my Uncle' I reply 'stop lying, his Niece is dead. She has been for 19 years' he adds.

'Get out' he shouts, I'm feeling scared by him. When I don't move he grabs me throwing me outside onto the gravel. 'Go!' He shouts, scrambling to my feet I run. I run to sebs and I secret place, where we go if something happens.

Sebs pov

Waking up I open my eyes expecting to see Rose but the beds empty with no sign of her, rushing out I run into Chris, 'have you seen Rose?' I ask panicking 'not since last night, why?' Chris asks 'she's not in bed, I'm worried' I reply. 'Anywhere she would go?' He asks. I remember our secret place 'yeah' I reply  'want me to come with you?' He asks 'I'll be okay, if you find her let me know' 'sure pal'

I head down to the stables where our horses were, Rose's horse was still there. Following a path I reach our little shepherd's hut. Rose's parents gave it to us for Christmas when we 7 and 8. Walking up the step to get inside I spot Rose on the bed. 'Blue?' I ask softly crouching beside the bed 'char?' She replies opening her eyes 'what are you doing out here, I thought you were still in bed?' I ask softly. 'Needed to clean, got thrown out' she replies.

I notice Rose's grazed knees 'blue can I clean your knees?' I ask 'yes char' Rose says. I help her sit up so she's sat on the edge of the bed. Walking over to the cupboard I lift out the first aid kit, kneeling in front of rose I begin to clean the grazes 'ow' Rose cries 'I know Blue, I need to clean it so it doesn't get infected' I say softly kissing her forehead. 'Let's get you back to bed' I say softly 'okay Charming' Rose smiles.

Anthony's pov

Waking up early I decided to go for a run, Sebastian was with King Leon not saying why. I made it into the foyer there was someone, 'no one should be here' I thought as it was only King Leon, Sebastian, Chris and I as well as the butler who collected us for the party.

'What are you doing here' I ask, 'answer me' they shout when they don't answer. I grab them from behind throwing thrm to the floor. On the floor is a girl I don't recognise. 'Why are you here?' I asks 'I live here' she replies 'don't lie, only King Leon lives here' I argue 'he's my Uncle' the girl replies 'stop lying, his Niece is dead. She has been for 19 years' I tell her.

Not wanting an unknow person her which could cause trouble or be a danger to the King or Sebastian 'Get out' I shouts, When she doesnt move I grabs her throwing her outside onto the gravel. 'Go!' I shout scrambling to her feet she run.

There goes my morning run, not in the mood any more I head up to the room I was staying in.

It was almost time for lunch, Sebastian and Chris were talking together away from me as I leaned against a wall. Out the corner of my eye I see the girl from earlier walking to was Seb, she had something behind her back. When she got closer she moved the thing from behind her, fearing that she was going to hurt him I run toward her tacking her to the ground. 'I told you to go' I tell her 'char!' 'BLUE!' I hear seb shout running over with Chris 'get off her Anthony' he tells me 'she can't be here she was going to hurt you' I tell him. 'Char' she says 'shut up when his highness is speaking' I shout pushing her back to the floor.

'Anthony, with me' Chris says pulling me away. 'Char' 'Bluebird are you okay?' I hear him ask quietly 'no' she shakes her head. She looks at me before away again. 'Come here Blue' Seb says. She moves into his arms 'you are safe now Blue, you are home' he adds picking her up.

'Come here Anthony' seb says as he sits down in a chair, Chris and I move to sit as well. 'Do you remember me mentioning my friend Rose?' He asks 'yeah didn't she die?' I ask 'we thought she did until yesterday when Chris found her. He got her to come to the ball. She then ran so Chris showed me where he knew she was. It didn't look good' seb says ' This is Rose' he adds 'the reason why you didn't know where I was is because I was with Rose and uncle Leo in med as she was hurt' 'who's uncle Leo?' I ask 'King Leon' seb replies 'he's Rose's biological uncle but he was the brother to her dad. Our mums were friends. We spent alot of time together even sharing a room' he says.

'Rose and I don't call each other by our names, I call her Blue or Bluebird where she calls me Char or Charming' seb continues ' only we can call each other those names.'  I move over to them kneeling on the floor beside them 'forgive me your highness' I say bowing 'it's okay' she says softly looking at me. 'You weren't to know. Char was confused how i knew those names when Chris brought him to me. They saved me' she says

Sebs pov

Rose was resting in bed after I found her in our shepherd's hut, she didn't say much apart from 'needing to clean' and 'got thrown out'. Who would throw her out? The only people who can do that is Uncle Leo and myself occasionally, I knew it wasn't Chris as he knows who Rose is.

After taking Rose back upstairs I went to meet up with Chris and Anthony for lunch  'morning' I smile entering the room 'morning pal, how did you sleep?' Chris asks me. We were stood away from Anthony as I was updating him about Rose, Anthony was stood leaning against a wall looking over at us. 'I slept well, I found Rose' I tell him. 'You did? Where was she?' He asks 'Rose was in our shepherd's hut' I reply. 'It's a place where we can go to get away where it's just the two of us. We know it's somewhere we can find each other' I add. 'Was she okay?' Chris asks, I can tell he cares for her 'just some grazed knees, cleaned them up. I brought her back up to bed where she's resting' I say.

'What ever happened has took its toll on her seb, might not just be physical' Chris says placing a hand on my shoulder 'I'll go at her pace, if she wants me to give her space I'll do that' I smile. 'How's your mum?' 'She okay, she's on her way over to see Rose' I smile. 'That will be nice for both of them' Chris smiles.

Suddenly I hear a thud, 'I told you to go' I hear Anthony say. 'char!' 'BLUE!' I  shout running over with Chris 'get off her Anthony' chris tells him 'she can't be here she was going to hurt you' Anthony replies. 'Char' Cries rose 'shut up when his highness is speaking' Anthony shouts pushing her back to the floor.

'Anthony, with me' Chris says pulling him away. 'Char' 'Bluebird are you okay?' I ask quietly kneeling by her 'no' she shakes her head. She looks at Anthony before away again. 'Come here Blue' I say softly. She moves into my arms 'you are safe now Blue, you are home' I adds picking her up. I gently rub her back 'your safe Blue, I love you' I say quietly kissing the top of her head.

I carry Rose over to our chair holding her close, Rose rests her head on my shoulder as I rub her back. I tell Chris and Anthony to join us where I tell Anthony about Rose, Anthony also came over kneeling and bowing to Rose asking for her to forgive him. I told him about our names for each other.

'How do you know each other?' Rose asks us 'erm, we work together' I reply. 'We are actors' I add 'really?' I ask 'yeah' I smile 'Guys you can't tell the others yet' I tell them, 'ill tell them when Rose is ready plus we have stuff to sort our first.' I tell them 'of course we won't say, your highness' Chris and Anthony reply smiling. 'Do they know your a Prince?' Rose asks 'they do, I wanted to act in your honor Blue, we used to perform for our family' I smile at her. 'I bet your amazing Char' Rose smiles 'I love you Char' 'I love you too Blue'