11 - Dates

Sebs pov

When it came time for dinner Rose was still being affected from having to relive everything that happened as she told us. I'm sat on the bed, on my laptop going through emails. My phone rings, looking at the caller ID I see its Chris. 'Hey chris' I answer 'hey seb, how's Rose?' He asks 'currently sleeping, she told mum, uncle and I what happened' I say. I look down to see Rose still fast asleep. 'I'm so sorry Rose had to go through all that' he says 'its okay Chris, thank you for helping her, especially convincing her to come to the ball. If it wasn't for you she'd still be there' I reply. 'I would do anything for you both' Chris tells me. 'Any news on the trial/court?' He asks 'not yet. I think Uncles still getting all the evidence together.' I inform him. 'If you let me know when it is I'll come over and stay with Rose for you' 'Thanks pal, it means so much. I can already tell Rose likes you' I smile. 'STOP, ILL BE GOOD' Rose begins groan as she sleeps, 'I've got to go Chris but I'll keep you updated' I say before hanging up the phone.

Carefully I place my phone and laptop on the bedside table. 'Blue, your safe' I say softly as I carefully move her close to me. 'Got to get to Char, need Char' Rose says kicking her legs out 'need Char got to get home' Rose says still kicking her legs. 'Blue, your home, Chars here' I say softly kissing the top of her head holding it there. As I do so she calms down. 'Char?' I hear Rose say quietly as her eyes open 'hey blue' I smile 'how are you feeling?' I ask 'trapped' Rose says 'they wouldn't stop. Then I ran. I wanted to get to you, I needed you' Rose cries in my arms. 'I'm here now so Blue, I'll keep you safe' I say softly holding her close.

'Blue?' I ask 'char' Rose smiles 'can I take you on some dates this week?' I ask, if she agrees I want to ask her to be my girlfriend as from childhood I knew I wanted to. 'I'd like that char' Rose smiles. 'For date 1 why don't we spend the night at the shepherd's hut' I suggest  'I would love that seb!' Rose says hugging me. 'Let's pack an overnight bag before we head to dinner.' I smile.

Once packed we leave the bag in the room before heading downstairs to the kitchen, as we walk in mum and uncle are busy cooking 'hello mum' 'hello auntie' Rose and I say 'hello Uncle' both Rose and I smile at the same time. 'Hello Sebastian, hello Rose' mum says smiling 'hello you too, how are you feeling Rose?' Uncle asks 'I'm feeling slightly better now after telling you about what happened' Rose says. 'Do you want any help?' Rose asks 'we okay Love, thanks for asking' mum smiles 'why don't you and Sebastian take a seat' mum adds. 'Come on blue' I say leading her over to the living area of Uncles kitchen.

Uncle always loved cooking, Rose's parents too. Most of our meals were cooked by our family, the Royal chefs only cooked for the events. 'Do you remember uncle teaching us to bake?' I ask 'I think so' rose smiles resting her head on my shoulder. 'I remember us baking your mum and dad a cake for their anniversary and our celebration of your dad's coronation' I say. 'There's some photos in an album' uncle calls over to us, I can give them to you later' he adds smiling.
'This looks delightful, thank you uncle and Auntie' Rose smiles 'your welcome Rose' they both smile. 'What's your plans for tonight?' Uncle asks 'Charmings taking me on a date' Rose smiles looking up at me, 'I'm looking forward to it' she smiles  'me too Blue' I smile before leaning in to kiss her 'aww' mum and uncle say 'things haven't changed, they are still in love as the were growing up' mum says 'they were made for each other' uncle smiles.

'I'll wash up' Rose says standing up beginning to collect our empty plates 'let me help you Blue' I smile following her to the kitchen. Rose washes as I dry. We make light work with washing up, uncle had put the radio on while him and mum were relaxing. Both of us singing alone, laughing as well. 'All done' I smile wrapping my arms around Rose. 'You chill with mum and Uncle and I'll grab the bags' I smile 'okay' Rose replies softly looking down 'it's okay Blue' I say softly placing a hand on her cheek, gently stroking it with my thumb. I watch as Rose walks over to mum who had lifted out a photo album. Mum smiles at me before pointing out pictures to Rose telling her about it.