10 - Rose's Past pt2

Rose's pov

'So it was my 2nd and your 6th birthday it started?' I ask 'as I can remember' seb smiles 'I still have that photo on my bedside table' he smiles 'and I always keep a copy when I am away from home, even in my trailer during filming I had pictures of us and pictures of just you. I wanted to make you proud Blue' he says softly holding my hand, 'you do Char. I love you so much' I smile, 'I love you too Blue' seb smiles before placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

'This is for you Blue' seb smiles passing me the wrapped gift 'I had originally planned to give you this for Christmas after your 13th birthday but' he says looking down 'seb' I say softly placing a hand on his knee 'please look at me seb' he looks up at me 'we can't change the past. We have our future we can choose what we want to do, I know I want to spend it with you.' I smile 'there may be time I struggle but it's you seb always has been, I remember telling our family about how I felt about you' I smile 'that hasn't changed' I add. 'I feel the same way Rose, I confessed to your dad when I was 10 that I wanted to marry you, he even gave me his blessing' seb smiles.

'Open you gift Blue' seb smiles, carefully I unwrap the gift. Inside is a book. On the cover is a picture of us, I carefully open the book. Inside was picture from us growing up, there was also small bits from any trips or outings we went on. 'Oh char' I smile leaning my head on his shoulder. The last few pages were from the ball. 'We had some amazing memories Blue, i hope we can make more' seb smiles at me 'me too Char' I smile back.

We spent time looking through the book with Seb telling me his memories from each one. 'Fancy some food Blue?' He asks 'yes please' I smile back. 'In the cupboard there' seb tells me, I go to the cupboard lifting out the blanket. We walk down the steps to the grass area, 'here let me help Blue' seb smiles placing the picnic basket on the floor. Together we lay the blanket on the ground before sitting down facing the lake, 'I love this Blue' seb smiles as we look out, 'you do?' I ask 'I do. It's so peaceful here. Our own space away from everyone else' seb says 'it nice. Peaceful' I smile at him. 'Come here Blue' seb smiles patting the space between his legs, I move so I'm in front of him between his legs.

Seb wraps his arms around me resting his chin on my head. 'We use to do this growing up' he says kissing the top of my head, 'I like it' I smile. 'I feel safe' I add leaning back looking up at him 'I like keeping you safe Rose' seb smiles at me placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

Sebs phone rings 'sorry Blue' he smiles softly placing down what he was eating on his plate. 'Enzo' he mouths 'yes Enzo' 'no Enzo' 'I'm out. I needed to do things in private' 'yes I will look at that email. I'm trying to enjoy my lunch' 'we will talk when in back' 'when? When I am ready to talk Enzo! I have a meeting later' 'no you are not required'. Seb hangs up his phone shaking his head 'sorry about that Blue' he smiles 'no worries seb' I smile.

'Are you tired Blue?' 'Huh' I look up to see I'm laying on the blanket with my head on Sebs lap 'oh sorry seb' I say sitting up 'no need to be sorry Rose' seb smiles. 'We can go back into the hut so you can have a sleep' he smiles 'I don't know, I just want to be with you' he smiles 'okay' I smile back 'would you like me to carry you?' Seb asks 'yeah, I'd like that thanks' I reply smiling. Carefully seb picks me up carrying me back inside before laying me down on the bed. 'I'll just bring the bits in and then I'll join you' sebs smiles 'okay, I love you' I smile 'I love you too Blue' seb replies smiling leaning down kissing my forehead, my eyes soon close as I drift of to sleep.

Sebs pov

Quietly I leave the shepherd's hut to pack up the bits outside bringing them back inside, it was annoying having Enzo call me but he won't be with me much longer as he could also go on trial for what he did. We just need to wait for Rose to tell us, as I bring the bits inside I see Rose sleeping peacefully on the bed. Quietly I pull the lower door to the hut closed just keeping the top open, Quietly I lay beside Rose in the bed where i place my phone on the table beside me.