8 - Sebastians last 19 yrs

Sebs pov

'When can I leave' Rose groans as the doctor is doing her obs 'you can go now' he  begins Rose jumps out of bed 'whoa Blue' I say grab hold of her shoulder 'Rose, you need to take it easy, you need to eat. You are still on bed rest' 'Oh' groans Rose 'but, you can sit out of bed as long as your supported, take it easy walking but if needed you can be carried or pushed in a wheelchair' he tells us 'I don't mind carrying you Blue' I smile 'I'll look after you' I add still smiling. 'I love you char' Rose smile 'I love you too Blue'. 

'Ready Bluebird?' I ask after helping her change, 'your clothes are comfy' she smiles, 'you can wear my clothes anytime Blue' I smile. As Rose currently doesn't have any clothes I've given her some of mine. 'When we get back to your room' 'our room char' Rose interrupts me 'Blue' i say softly 'char, when we stayed together it was always our room' she smiles. 'Okay, when we get back to our room we can have a look at some clothes and I'll order them for you' I offer 'but I don't have any way to pay' Rose says 'Blue, don't worry about that' I say taking her head in my hands kissing her gently 'I'm paying, I want to treat you, spoil you. Look after you' I say. 'Thank you Charming' Rose smiles.

'Let's go to our room, can I carry you?' I ask 'you can Charming, always' Rose smiles. Carefully I pick up Rose walking to the floor with our room on.  'Uncle Leo told me the floor with our room on is all ours' I say smiling at Rose in my arms 'really?' She asks 'really. We have guest rooms, our own livingroom, livingroom for guests plus more' I smile 'wheres Chris and Anthony staying?' Rose asks. 'We had been staying in the cottage, but moved into the guest rooms mine is opposite our room' I smile.

Rose's pov

'Where would you like to sit?' As seb carries me into our bedroom 'bed I think' I reply 'sure thing Blue' seb smiles down at me. Seb gently places me on the bed sitting beside me. 'Thank you Charming' I smile at him as he sits beside me with his arm around me. 'So what have you been doing these past years?' I ask. 'I started acting' seb says 'small roles to begin with until I started in Marvel' 'Marvel?' I ask 'yeah, it's the franchise of films I'm in with Chris and Anthony' seb says 'can you show me?' I ask 'of course Blue' he smiles 'let me just get my laptop' seb smiles. 'Why don't you ask Jasper to bring up some snacks and drinks' he smiles 'I will' I smile back. Seb leaves the room heading to his.

Reaching for the phone in the room I press Jasper contact. 'Jasper speaking, how can I help' Jasper says 'hi Jasper, its Rose' 'how can I help your higness' he replies 'Jasper just Rose is fine when it's just us' I smile 'of course Rose, how can I help' he asks 'could you bring up some snack and drinks for Sebastian and I to our bedroom' i ask 'of course any preferences?' He asks 'suprise us but could we have some popcorn' I ask 'sure, I'll get that all sorted and I'll bring it up'

Jasper's pov

After Rose calling me I begin to get hers and Sebastians snacks together, walking into the pantry I head to the cupboard filled with their favourite snacks, Leon told me that they found Rose and she was home. When he did I started to prepare their favourite treat, chocolate biscuit cake and Rocky Road. Lifting down the two tins they were in I place it on the trolley followed by the snacks and drinks. Once set I push the trolley to the lift upto their floor.

Sebs pov

Heading to my room I pick up my laptop and lead, before I head back to our room I spot our blanket which I kept on the end of my bed, when we had our cuddle sessions I always wrapped the blanket around us both, picking it up I head back across the hall way. As I enter I see Rose putting down the phone 'sorted?' I ask 'yeah char' she smiles. Placing the laptop down on the bed I walk round to Rose's side 'I love you Blue' I smile gently kissing her 'I love you too Char' Rose smiles back. 'I'll just get a tray for the laptop' I smile softly 'okay'.