Ch.10 Secret Santa Pt.2

'Rohan Rajvansh' 

His name found me. Again. This time, purely fate.

And I know I shouldn't feel too excited about that but fuck it, I am. I mean who wouldn't be excited if their crush is their Chris child?

Someone talked about moving on....

Bad timing, brain.

But I wanted to piss him off a little bit. Afterall, he was so rude just now. No one talks to me in that tone, Mr. Rohan.

I made a disappointed face and said, "Broo I don't know this person that much why did I get them?" which made Rohan furrow his eyebrows. 

"Kamalesh, do you want to exchange chits? I have no idea what to gift this person. But I think you'd know since you're friends with him"

"No, as I said no more exchanging" Rohan said which made me bite back my laugh.

"Why do you care? It's just me and Kamalesh switching chits. Why does it bother you?" I talked back, raising my eyebrows in question.

He gave me a pissed look and turned to Kamalesh, "Bro you promise me you won't switch chits." 

"Why?" Kamalesh asked to which Rohan replied after putting his hand forward "Just do it. Already we switched so much and ruined the purpose of the game"

Bleh. How righteous. 

Kamalesh didn't want to argue so he said, "Fine I won't switch chits. But I can't promise and all"

"Mira, you too promise" 

"No, I won't. I will switch chits. You can't tell me what to do."

"Miraaa. Why are you doing this? I won't let you guys switch chits no matter what."

"You can try all you want. We'll just switch when you get down the bus." I just shrugged which I bet made him more pissed. Ah, how I love getting on his nerves.

"Mira why are you acting like a kid? Why can't you just gift to whoever you got?" 

"Yaar stop getting so worked up. I'll promise okay. I won't switch chits."

He put his hand forward and I put my hand on his to promise. I inhaled a sharp breath at the contact but was quick to mask it. Calm the bloody hell down, Mira.

"Happy now?" 

He just rolled his eyes and went back to his tab. The audacity of this bitch-

Fine, I pissed him off enough for today. So I just went back to listening my songs until his stop came. When he was about to get down, he pulled my headphones and ran with it. 

"Rohan what are you doing? Give it back" I shouted and chased him to the bus's entrance. He got down and threw the headphones to me and made a funny face. I caught the headphones and glared at him. This fucking bit-

Now he got on your nerves haha.

Shut the fuck up, brain.

Kamalesh just laughed at our interaction as I sat back in my seat. Unknowingly, a smile crept on my lips as I thought about what to gift Rohan. 

===================================

I spent the whole winter break trying to figure out a gift for Rohan. I had lots of fun reassuring him that I didn't switch chits with anyone. I even asked Rohan himself for ideas on what to give. He asked who my chris child was but I didn't tell him. In the end, I came up with pretty simple gifts - A big art notebook and brush pens - since Rohan's drawing skills were very good and I think he loves doing them as he had a lot of works. But I wasn't satisfied with just that much so I went ahead and got a watch for him - which I presume would be too big for his long, thin, veiny- uhm I mean hands.