PROLOGUE

April 19, 2021

One look at him, and... DAMN. Is this what happens in movies and books? The World stops. Time stops. Everything blurs out and all the focus zones in on one person. Till this date I thought those stuff are just made up cringe shit, until it was happening right in front of me. TO ME, nonetheless. His eyes, his smile ohh fuckk-- I'm screwed aren't I?

My stupid, stupid heart I'm warning you don't you dare fall in love. I had enough of your shit. Just let me fucking focus on my studies. I need that goddamn IIT seat. We literally just escaped all the boy drama by switching schools dont you dare involve me into it again. I'll fucking kill you and bury you myself.

Little did I know, I would end up doing just that.

==============================================

April 20, 2022

"I've been asking you since yesterday evening, who the hell is your crush", I whined to him. I'm exhausted as fuck from playing basketball and this one is getting on my nerves. I waited one whole day and school is about to disperse and this guy is not telling me.

"You made me wait for half an hour to spill ur crush's name, I have to make you wait for atleast half a day", he replied, smirking.

This guy- I cant ughh why am I even in love with him. I rolled my eyes at him and proceeded to give up but then he said, "You want to know who she is? She is more beautiful than you"

Ouch. That hurt more than I thought it would.

"Because she is you."

==============================================

September 16, 2022

Our first kiss on our first month wedding anniversary.

This feels better than any heaven out there. Being his wife is the most blissful thing ever. 'Best husband' is not enough to decribe how well he treats me. Every second with him makes me feel like the most luckiest girl in the entire world.

But now, as I hold his waist with my one hand and his jaw with my another, as I press our bodies together while pressing my soft, pink lips to his juicy, bigger ones I feel even more luckier to be tied to this boy.

My love.

My husband.

My world.

My everything.

==============================================

September 16, 2023

"Rohan, don't do this to me. Don't do this to us. I'll wait for you as long as you want me to... j-just... j-just stay with me. Don't leave me", I begged him. The quiver of my lips hidden behind my mask. The tremble of my limbs held strongly by my dying will.

"This won't work out. I am done. Please leave me", he said. Every single word felt like a thousand knives cutting and tearing through every single inch of me. I was trembling, shattering, breaking and the only thing I needed right now was him. He was my everything.

"Is that all? I'm only worth this much?" I asked, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. The very same eyes he said he loved so much. The very same eyes he's avoiding now.

"Think like that. Think whatever you want."he replied.

That moment, I died.

==============================================