𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱

In the midst of chatting with Dylan and Joe Walker, Milo heard Meredith calling her name. Curious, she excused herself from her friends and walked over to Meredith. "Hey Mere, what's up?" she asked, noticing Meredith's crossed arms.

 "Hey M, Do you know where your sister is?" Meredith inquired. Milo paused to think. "Um, she might be with Darren or Joey. Why?" Milo asked, curious about Meredith's sudden interest. "Just wanted to say hi," Meredith replied before turning to leave. Milo nodded, watching her go, wondering what prompted the inquiry about Harper.

Milo returned to Dylan and Joe, standing beside Dylan as Joe turned to her with a question. "Are you gonna audition for the next thing that Nick and Matt are doing in October?" Joe asked. Milo raised an eyebrow.

 "Maybe. What's the show called?" she inquired, glancing between Joe and Dylan. Joe exchanged a look with Dylan before turning back to Milo. "It's called 'Me and My Dick'," Joe said matter-of-factly. 

Milo's eyes widened in disbelief. "No way. You're messing with me," she exclaimed, crossing her arms skeptically. Joe shook his head. "I'm not," he insisted, trying to stifle a chuckle. Milo paused, processing the unusual title. "It's certainly... unique," she remarked, still trying to wrap her head around it.

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱

Meredith wandered around until she heard a familiar laugh. She spotted Harper with Joey and Darren, noting Darren's arm around Harper. "Are they dating?" she muttered to herself, observing them for a moment before deciding to leave. 

As she walked, she accidentally bumped into someone coming from the direction of where Milo was. "Oh! Sorry-" Meredith began, then looked up to see Lauren. "Hey, Lauren," she greeted her, noticing Lauren's nervous lip-chewing.

 "Are you okay?" she inquired. Lauren stopped chewing her lip and gave a forced smile. "Uh, yeah! I'm fine! I'm fine," she replied unconvincingly. Meredith observed her closely, then glanced over at Darren and Harper, noting Darren's continued closeness to Harper. Meredith sighed softly, catching Lauren's attention.

 Lauren followed her gaze, understanding the source of Meredith's concern. "Oh, let me guess. You had a crush on Harper. Don't worry, I know how you feel..." Lauren remarked. Meredith looked at her, puzzled. "What do you mean?" she asked. Lauren crossed her arms.

 "You're jealous of Darren?" she suggested. Meredith pondered for a moment before admitting, "Um, yeah, I guess you could say that." Lauren nodded sympathetically. "Don't worry, I'm also jealous of someone," she confessed. 

Meredith arched an eyebrow. "Who?" she inquired. Lauren glanced around before whispering, "Dylan." Meredith took a moment to process. "You had a crush on Milo?!" she blurted out a little too loudly, prompting Lauren to hastily cover her mouth. "Shh!" Lauren hushed her, removing her hand from Meredith's mouth.

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱

After the final bow of A Very Potter Musical, Milo was putting her wig away for the last time when she heard someone calling her name. 

Turning around, she saw Joey walking over to her. "Hey, M!" he greeted her with a grin. "Hey, Joey!" Milo returned the greeting to her brother. "You coming out with us for dinner?" Joey asked, and Milo paused to consider before replying, "Uh, yeah sure!" Joey's smile widened. "Awesome! Meet us outside in 15 minutes," he instructed before walking away.

A few moments later, Milo heard the sound of footsteps approaching. It was her younger sister, Harper, who came running over to her. "Milo! Milo! Milo!" Harper called out excitedly. "Hey, Harp, what's up?" Milo asked, curious about her sister's excitement.

 "meanddarrenaredating!" Harper blurted out quickly, her words tumbling over each other. Milo raised her eyebrows, trying to process the sudden news.

 "Whoa, slow down," she urged Harper, who took a deep breath to compose herself. "Me and Darren are dating!" Harper repeated, this time with more clarity. Milo's face lit up with a smile. "Harper! That's amazing!" she exclaimed, pulling her sister into a hug.

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱