𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱

It was the morning of the first read-through of Me and My Dick, and this time Milo did print her script and sheet music. She made her way to the spot where the read-through was. 

"Um, excuse me," a voice said, and Milo turned around to see a girl around her age holding a script and sheet music. "Yeah?" Milo said with a smile on her face.

 "Do you know where the read-through is for Me and My Dick?" the girl asked Milo, who nodded her head. "Yeah! I am heading there right now. I'm Milo," she told the girl, who smiled in return.

 "Alright! I'm Astrid," she replied. "It's nice to meet you, Astrid," Milo said, and they started to walk together. "It's nice to meet you too, Milo," Astrid said with a smile.

The two girls walked to the place where the read-through was and chatted about anything. "So, is this your first show with Nick and Matt?" Astrid asked Milo, who looked over at her.

"No, I did a show with them in April. It was A Very Potter Musical; I played Ginny. What about you?" Milo told Astrid, who smiled.

 "Um, no, I saw the audition page around and thought I could try it out," Astrid replied. "Oo, nice! You're gonna love Nick and Matt. They are so nice," Milo said to Astrid, who smiled. 

Just then, they heard a voice. "Milo!" Harper said, then ran up to her older sister. "Hey, Harp!' Milo said as she looked over to see Harper rushing over to her.

"Harper, this is Astrid. Astrid, this is my younger sister, Harper. She is also in the show," Milo introduced them. Astrid looked at Harper.

 "It's nice to meet you, Harper," Astrid said. Harper smiled at Astrid. "It's nice to meet you too, Astrid!" she replied with a smile.

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱

"Milo!" Asher exclaimed, catching her attention. "Asher!" she replied with a smile, then watched as Asher let go of her sleeve. "Do you know Corey?" Asher asked. 

Milo paused for a moment, thinking. "Not really. He's in one of my lectures, that's all," she answered. 

Asher sighed. "But Joey might know him," Milo added, trying to be helpful. Asher smiled. "Alright, thanks, M," he said before walking off to greet Harper and meet Astrid.

Milo scanned the room, her eyes landing on Joey engaged in conversation with Joe. With a casual shrug, she decided to join them and headed over to join their conversation.

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱