𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗

It was Halloween, marking the bow finale of "Me and My Dick." As the last bows were taken and the curtain fell, the cast began the ritual of shedding their costumes and returning to their regular clothes. 

Milo emerged from the bathroom, her costume in hand, ready to bid adieu to the character she had embodied for so many performances.

Amidst the bustle of the cast members putting away their costumes, Asher approached Milo with a warm greeting. "Hey M," he said, catching her attention. 

Milo turned to face him with a smile. "Hey Asher," she replied, returning his friendly gesture.

Asher wasted no time in extending an invitation to the post-show celebration. "Are you coming to get drinks with us for closing? I know some other people who weren't in the show are coming," he asked, his excitement evident. 

Milo paused for a moment, considering the proposition. Although she wasn't much of a drinker, she figured a few drinks wouldn't hurt.

"Yeah, I'll come," she finally agreed, a smile playing on her lips. 

Asher looked at her, slightly surprised by her response. "Really?" he asked, seeking confirmation. Milo nodded, her decision firm.

 "Yeah, why not? A few drinks won't hurt," she reasoned.

Asher's smile widened at her acceptance. "Alright!" he exclaimed, his enthusiasm palpable. As he began to walk away, he turned back with a last-minute addition.

 "Oh! We're all dressing up since it's Halloween!" he called out to Milo before disappearing into the crowd to find his boyfriend, Corey.

Milo watched intently as Asher strode away. Dressing up wasn't exactly her thing, but she figured she might as well make an effort tonight. 

With a shrug, she turned and made her way back to her dorm, determined to glam up before hitting the bar for drinks.

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱

The door open to a small bar that wasn't far from the collage, Milo walked in and looked around to see if she could find anyone, she looked over a corner of the bar to see her friends. 

She walked over to them who all smiled and wave at her "Hey, I wasn't expecting to see you here, since aren't a drinker" Joey said to his twin sister who laugh softly "I thought a few drinks won't hurt" Milo tells Joey then sits down.

Amidst the lively chatter, Milo's attention was drawn to Lauren, who happened to be present as well. 

Catching her eye, Milo offered a small smile and wave before returning to her conversation with Asher and Corey.

As the night wore on and everyone began to bid their farewells, Milo found herself walking out of the bar alongside Brian and Joe Walker. 

They exchanged good-natured banter as they made their way back to the college. 

Glancing back, Milo noticed that Lauren, who seemed a bit tipsy, was lingering behind, likely the last one to leave.

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱

Drunk Lauren stumbled into her dorm room, shared with Harper and Dylan. 

Harper, engrossed in her laptop, greeted her with a warm smile as Lauren plopped down beside her, resting her head on Harper's shoulder.

"Hey, Lo," Harper greeted, to which Lauren responded with a mumbled "Hey, Harp." Then, with sudden enthusiasm, Lauren lifted her head and declared, "Milo was at the bar tonight, and she looked super pretty!"

Harper's interest piqued. "Milo was at the bar?" she asked, surprised.

"Yeah! She said something to Joey about... something," Lauren trailed off, struggling to recall the details, but her admiration for Milo was evident in her tone.

Before she could continue, Dylan entered the room and paused, eyeing Lauren with curiosity.

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱