𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

In the past few months, Milo's life had seen some significant changes, with one of the most notable being her breakup with Dylan. 

Their relationship had come to an end because Dylan had confessed that he had developed feelings for someone else. 

As a result, he had grown increasingly distant from Milo throughout April, leading them to mutually agree to part ways.

Milo chose to confide in only Joey, Harper, and rest of Starkid about the breakup, opting to keep it private from others.

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱

Milo sat in her car, parked outside the rehearsal venue, waiting for the rest of the Starkids to arrive for their first rehearsal of 'The Space Tour'.

 She had been informed that Joey, Lauren, Meredith, Brian, Jaime, Joe, and Dylan would be joining her for the tour. 

Being the person she was, Milo arrived first and decided to pass the time by scrolling through her phone while she waited for the others to show up. 

After what felt like an eternity of waiting, Milo finally looked up from her phone and spotted a car pulling into the parking lot. 

Squinting against the glare of the sun, she recognized Joey behind the wheel. 

With a sense of relief, Milo quickly grabbed her bag from the passenger seat and opened her car door.

"Hey M," Joey greeted his twin sister with a warm smile as she approached. "Hey Joey," Milo replied, returning the smile as they walked towards the door of the rehearsal space. 

Joey held the door open for Milo, and she stepped inside with a grateful nod.

"So, are you excited for the tour?" Joey asked Milo as they walked further into the rehearsal space. 

Milo nodded, though her expression hinted at some apprehension. "Yeah," she replied. "It's just going to be awkward since Dylan is here too, and we haven't talked since the breakup."

Joey placed a reassuring hand on Milo's shoulder. "Don't worry about it," he said softly. 

Milo managed a small smile in response before making her way over to Corey Lubowich and Julia Albain, who were already in the room.

As the rest of the group arrived, Dylan entered the rehearsal space, the last to walk through the door. Milo, engaged in conversation with Meredith and Brian, glanced over at him briefly before returning her attention to her friends.

Just then, Julia began addressing the group, her enthusiasm palpable. "Alright, hey everyone! I'm so excited to do this tour with all of you," she exclaimed. "Now let's go over some songs we're going to be doing during the tour! I think the first song is with Joe and Lauren."

The group gathered around as Joe and Lauren were handed the sheet music for 'Get Back Up'. Milo leaned against the wall, observing as Joe and Lauren went through the song a few times,

After the fifth time that Joe and Lauren went through the song, Milo realized that she was getting feelings for Joe and Lauren.

Following the rehearsal of a few other songs, the group took a break. 

Milo seized the opportunity to step out of the room, seeking a moment of privacy to collect her thoughts. 

With her heart pounding in her chest, she retrieved her phone and scrolled through her contacts until she found Harper's name.

Pressing the call button, Milo waited anxiously for Harper to answer. After a few rings, Harper's voice came through the phone, warm and familiar. "Hey M! What's up?" Harper greeted.

Taking a deep breath, Milo hesitated for a moment before confessing, "Okay, so um, I think I have a crush on two people at the same time."

There was a brief pause before Harper responded, her tone gentle yet curious. "Who are the people?" she inquired.

Milo glanced around, ensuring no one was within earshot, before divulging her secret. "Joe and Lauren," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱