𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

The tour was going really well, especially for Milo. A few weeks ago, Joe and she had started dating. 

The tour stopped in Cincinnati since Julia's family lives there, and they decided to pause for a while to join her family for Pre-Thanksgiving dinner.

 Julia had warmly invited everyone to share in the celebration.

As they walked into the cozy house, the air was filled with the mouthwatering aroma of traditional Thanksgiving dishes. 

Milo looked around, taking in the homey atmosphere and the cheerful decorations. She held Joe's hand, feeling a sense of warmth and belonging.

"Wow, this place is lovely," Milo whispered to Joe, squeezing his hand gently.

Joe smiled and nodded. "Yeah, it really is. Julia's family seems great," he replied, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze in return.

As they started to get some food, Liam White, the Video Director for the Space Tour, came around with his camera. 

"What are you thankful for?" Liam asked Joe while he was putting food on his plate.

Joe looked up at Liam and smiled. "I'm thankful that I have this plate of food in my hand right now," he said with a grin.

Liam laughed and nodded, capturing the moment before moving on to Dylan.

Milo chuckled at Joe's response. "That was a good one," she whispered to him, nudging him playfully.

Joe winked at her. "It's true, though. This food looks amazing."

After everyone finished eating, Brian's curiosity led him to discover a body vibration machine tucked away in the corner. 

Intrigued, the group gathered around to experiment with it.

"Joe, put your face on it," Liam suggested with a mischievous grin.

Joe glanced at Liam, then down at the machine, before bending down and obediently placing his face against it. 

Milo stood beside Lauren and Jaime, her eyes sparkling with amusement as she watched her boyfriend's antics.

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱

After their show the next day, the girls decided to unwind with some drinks. As the evening progressed, the rest of the group gradually departed, leaving only Milo and Lauren behind. 

They found themselves seated in a cozy booth near the back of the bar, their laughter ringing out.

In the midst of their merriment, Milo placed her hand on Lauren's shoulder, a gesture of affection born from the warmth of the moment. 

Lauren glanced at Milo's hand, a flicker of something unreadable passing through her eyes as she met Milo's gaze.

Milo felt her heart race as she held Lauren's gaze, her hand still resting gently on Lauren's shoulder.

 In that moment, the dimly lit booth felt charged with an unspoken electricity, heightening their awareness of each other's presence.

Without breaking eye contact, Lauren reached up to cover Milo's hand with her own, a silent acknowledgment of the connection they shared.

 The touch sent a shiver down Milo's spine, igniting a rush of warmth in her chest.

Lost in the intimacy of the moment, Lauren leaned in closer to Milo, their faces mere inches apart.

 The air between them crackled with anticipation, each breath heavy with unspoken desire.

And then, in a bold move fueled by liquid courage and a surge of emotions, Milo closed the distance between them, capturing Lauren's lips in a tender kiss. 

It was a fleeting yet electrifying moment, a culmination of the unspoken tension that had simmered between them for so long.

As they pulled away, breathless and wide-eyed.

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱

The next morning, Milo stirred awake, her mind still foggy from the events of the previous night. 

As the memories flooded back, she realized with a sinking feeling what had transpired between her and Lauren. 

Grateful that they didn't have a show that day, Milo slowly got up and ventured out of the small room, scanning the area for Joey.

Lost in her thoughts, Milo didn't notice where she was going and collided with someone. "Sorry—" she began to apologize before realizing it was Joey.

 "Joey!" she exclaimed, pulling him aside urgently.

"Milo!" Joey responded, his concern evident as he noticed her chewing on her bottom lip. "Hey, are you okay?"

Milo took a deep breath, her nerves getting the better of her. "I need to tell you something, but you can't tell anyone," she whispered urgently to Joey.

Joey nodded solemnly, his expression serious. Milo hesitated for a moment before blurting out, "I kissed Lauren last night. It was an accident! We were both drunk—"

Before she could continue, Joey interrupted her. "Hey! It's fine," he reassured her, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. 

Milo looked at him incredulously. "Fine? Joey, did you hear me right? I said I kissed Lauren last night," she insisted, her voice tinged with worry.

"What the fuck am I going to do? I can't tell Joe—" Milo began to ramble, her thoughts spinning with worry and uncertainty. 

But before she could continue, Joey interrupted her once more, his voice firm and reassuring.

"Milo, listen to me," Joey said, his tone steady. "I understand that you're freaking out right now, but I need you to take a deep breath and calm down."

Milo looked at Joey, her eyes wide with apprehension. "But Joey, I don't know what to do," she confessed, her voice tinged with panic.

Joey sighed, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "First of all, you need to stop beating yourself up over this. It was a mistake, and mistakes happen," he said gently. 

"Secondly, you don't have to deal with this alone. You can talk to me, or anyone else you trust, and we'll figure out a way to handle it together."

Milo nodded, feeling a small sense of relief wash over her. "Thanks, Joey," she said softly, grateful for his support.

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱