𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗

Milo sat on her boyfriend's bed, refreshing her email on her laptop that was on her lap, while eagerly awaiting the cast list for "Me and My Dick." Dylan, standing in front of his mirror, finished buttoning up his shirt before noticing Harper at the door. 

"What are you doing, M?" Harper asked her older sister, joining them on the bed. "Waiting for the cast list," Milo replied without looking up from her laptop. Harper glanced over at Dylan, who shrugged, before sitting down beside Milo. Together, they watched as Milo refreshed her email one more time, and finally, she saw the email from Nick.

Me and My Dick cast list:

Joey Richter - Joey Richter

Joseph Walker - Dick

Jaime Lyn Beatty - Sally

Devin Lytle - Miss Cooter

Astrid Abbot - Vanessa

Harper Richter - Tiffany

Asher Saunders - The Old Snatch

Brian Holden - Flopsy

A.J. Holmes - Joey's Heart

Corey Dorris - Big T

Arielle Goldman - Weenie

Milo Richter - Sally's Heart,
High Council Pussy

Richard Campbell - Rick

Joe Moses - Rick's Dick

"Who is Astrid?" Harper asked Milo, who looked over at her younger sister. "No clue, we will just have to wait and see," Milo told Harper, who nodded in understanding. 

"Alright, I'm gonna go see Darren. See you later, M," Harper said to her older sister, getting up from Dylan's bed. "See ya, Dyl," Harper bid farewell to Dylan, who looked over at her. "See ya, Harp," Dylan replied before Harper left the room.

Milo glanced back at the laptop. "Can I see that?" Dylan asked Milo, referring to her laptop. "Yeah," Milo said, passing it to Dylan, who took it gently and looked at the cast list. Milo stood up from his bed and walked over to grab her bag from the floor. 

"Asher is in it," Dylan said to Milo, who looked over at him. "Really? Who does he play?" Milo asked Dylan, who looked at the laptop for a second. "Uh, he plays The Old Snatch," Dylan tells Milo, then closed her laptop and handed it to her.

 "The Old Snatch, that sounds like an interesting role," Milo said, taking her laptop from her boyfriend and placing it into her bag.

Dylan stood up from his bed, observing his girlfriend as she prepared to leave. Milo swung her bag onto her shoulders, ready to head out. "I will see you later, I am gonna head to the library to go see Brian ," Milo informed Dylan, who smiled at her.

 "Alright, text me later?" Dylan requested, to which Milo responded with a smile, "Yeah, of course. Love you." She leaned in to give him a kiss, to which Dylan reciprocated, saying, "Love you too," as he watched Milo walk to the door.

Milo emerged from Dylan's room and strolled past the living room, where Lauren was seated on the couch, engrossed in her laptop. "See ya, Lauren," Milo chimed with a friendly smile, before reaching for the doorknob.

 Lauren glanced up briefly, returning the smile. "Oh! See ya, Milo," she replied, her attention quickly returning to her screen.

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱

The library doors swung open, and Milo stepped into the quiet space. She offered a friendly wave to the librarian, but received no response. 

Shrugging it off, she scanned the room until she spotted Brian , a familiar face from childhood, seated in the back with his laptop. "Hey Bri," Milo greeted him with a warm smile as she approached. 

Brian looked up, returning the smile. "Hey Mi," he replied, closing his laptop. Milo settled into a seat opposite him, placing her bag on the floor. "So, how are you?" Brian inquired, prompting Milo to settle in comfortably. "I'm good! And you?" she asked in return, earning a smile from Brian. "I'm good," he confirmed.

"So, is there anything new with you?" Brian asked Milo with interest. Milo beamed at him. "Yeah! Um, me and Dylan are dating," she shared excitedly. 

Brian's eyes lit up. "Milo! That's awesome," he exclaimed a bit too loudly, earning a shush from the librarian. 

Sheepishly, Brian apologized to her before turning back to Milo. "That's fantastic," he said more softly, sharing in her joy. 

Milo chuckled softly at his enthusiasm. "What about you? Is there anything new with you?" she inquired, curious about her friend's life. 

Brian pondered for a moment. "Um, nothing I can think of," he replied with a smile.

˗ˏˋ꒰💛 ꒱