six

-*! bruce yamada !*-

bruce yamada shouldn't be head over heels for a guy. neither should vance hopper. but vance knows a few boys who couldn't give a shit.

"YOU LIKE BRUCE YAMADAA?!" finney yelled. it was vance, his younger brother, robin (of course), paperboy— billy. it was finneys house. next to bruces.

"yes dumbass! just shut the fuck up!" vance yelled agitated. making finney mutter a sorry.

"wait seriously?" robin asked intrigued.

" i mean im not so surprised i always knew you were a fag, probably cause your daddy issues—" griffin spoke dumbly. griffin was greeted with a hard smack on the back of his head.

"Oww! asshead!" griffin winced holding his head wheee he had been hit.

"well we totally have to get you a date with bruce!" finney spoke excitedly.

"i doubt he likes boys" vance said, trying hard to stay tough. he played with the top of his converse, tapping at them.

"well ill ask! and i wont make it seem like you asked?" finney offered.

"no no no, its fine."

"oh its not. you and bruce look perfect together! dont worryy" finney said.

without another word he ran downstairs and stayed downstairs for a few minutes. his dad hadn't been home. if he was, surely finney wouldve gotten yelled at.

        on the phone.

ring ring ring
ring ring,
ring

hi?-b
hii! its finney-f
oh hey man, how are you?-b
oh fine- anyway you want to come over?-f
who there-b
oh me, robin,vance, his brother, and another friend.-f
uhh ill ask my dad, we arent at the house right now, im like 10 blocks away. at my other aunt-b
well call me back when you know-f

finney ran back upstairs, a big wide grin plastered on his face.

"what did you do?" billy asked.

"i called bruce! he is at his aunts right now 10 blocks away"

"why?" vance asked.

"other aunts house- not important i know how you can get a date with bruce! he loves skating he told me bout it one time he hung out with me."

"when?" robin said curiously.

"like a week or two ago, why?"

"no reason" robin said obviously jealous.

"anyways- if he comes you should bring it up and go out with him!" finney concludes.

"..sure blake.." vance mumbles