twelve

++ BRUCE YAMADA ++
(July 16th)

bruce yamada had just fucked up. big time. he made a mistake. atleast he thought so. it was probably his fault.

he wasn't ready for anything besides hickeys and makeouts. not sure about anything more.

he might of just lost the love of his life. just because he rejected his advances.

                         ++ FLASHBACK ++

vance and bruce were making out. it was very heated. like usually. vances tounge fought with bruces inside their mouths.

tongues still interwind with each other. they were in bruces room as usual. except it was only the two of them.

Bruce's family all took a trip to his aunts. its just bruce felt like staying and vance didn't want to seem awkward, so he stayed with his boyfriend.

vances lips pulled away, string of saliva connecting between their lips. vances lips suddenly met down to bruces neck, he began to bite, kiss, and suck on bruces neck. as usually.

but instead of stopping after such his lips moved down. it started to overwhelm bruce a little. i mean he was still in school. he didnt want anything more than what they were already doing.

bruce moaned but he wasn't really enjoying it he tried telling himself he did want it. that he was ready. but deep down he didnt.

he didnt wanna kill the mood. he wanted this. right? he was ready? no he wasn't. vance hadn't noticed the mood change, and reached for bruces belt, while kissing bruces neck, with his other belt he reached for his own belt.

bruce made up his mind he wasn't ready. he pushed on vances chest, once he got vances attention by his squinted eyes he muttered out that::

"im n-not ready"

"the fuck you mean youre not ready."

"don't want to do nothing more." he looked away embarrassed. vance wasn't trying to make him uncomfrontable so he got off bruce and sat at the edge of the bed.

"so you just lead me on?"

"not that its just-"

"just what bruce?".

bruce tried to lean forward and touch vances shoulder. he was pushed roughly. he yelped in pain.

"sorry."

without another word exchange, vance stood up and walked out the room. soon followed a door slamming shut.

what just happened? vance never hurt him. physically. like that. he didn't mean for it to happen. it was his fault.

he just wanted to watch tv with his boyfriend.

   he didn't ask for that.
                      ++ Vance Hopper ++

messed up. big time. he hadn't meant to make bruce uncomfortable. worst of all he pushed bruce. rough. only on the bed but still.

he walked out on bruce. leaving him there. he was sorry. really sorry. for like the first time in his life.

he didn't mean to at all. he thought bruce was ready.

"so you just lead me on"

that slipped out. bruce hadn't lead him on he mistook his signals. the moving in vances lap was probably just him trying to adjust himself, taking him under the bleachers for a "makeout" in reality was just bruce trying to take him out some place, vance always turned it into a makeout.