eight

++BRUCE YAMADA++

the crazy thing after being beat up and hit, was that he isolated himself from his friends. whenever they called he wouldn't anwser even throwing rocks at his window wouldn't help.

atleast two weeks passed of no contact.

after that he stopped going outside. the only phone calls that he anwsered were from his mom.

it was for the better. he needs to know its for the better.

++VANCE HOPPER++

he was beyond pissed. way beyond. bruce literally cut all ties with them. and vance thought bruce was different.

he was pacing back in foward in finneys room. his fist clenched up, as robin and finney contemplated ideas on how to talk to bruce. or atleast get him to talk to them.

he wasn't gonna punch a hole in the wall, he knew finneys dad would kill finney.

"fuck." he whispered under his breath.

"chill vance, he can't avoid us forever" robin tried to calm vance down.
"yeah he will talk to us sooner or later" finney added.

vance wanted to kill bruce- not literally. like he also wanted to hold bruce. but he needed to calm down. then he thought of it: pinball.

"im going to play pinball." vance said, not stopping to hear another word. it was pouring rain. he was gonna get drenched.

but not talking to bruce, was the worst thing. a little rain wont kill him. he just started his walk. whilst he walked past bruces house he tried looking through the window. no bruce.

he just looked at the ground and kept walking. 'maybe pinball will help' he tried telling himself. he knew it wouldnt.

++ FINNEY BLAKE++

after the door slammed finney gave a look to robin.
"we have to find bruce" finney said, pulling up robin by the hand and running out the house.

he walked right to bruces house and banged on the door. he prayed it would open. bruce yamada had too. the door flew open. a lady with deep blue eyes and a robe slung over her body anwsered.

"yes? need something?" she asked impatiently.

"can you get bruce down h-here im his friend?" he stumbled on his words since this was as close as theyve been to talking to bruce.

"hun, uh bruce is at his other aunties house. maybe few blocks away? if you wanna walk to it ill wrote down the address." the lady offered. finney nodded and she walked away.

"didn't bruce say ten blocks away?" robin said sounding like he was bound to back off.

"yeah so?"

"finney its pouring outside."

"ok?"

"you don't have a jacket, i mean bruce probably wants some time alone"

"robin. i need to find bruce. you don't have to come but im going. im gonna find my friend"

"then i guess we are going" robin said shrugging.

the lady came back and gave a note.

"anything else?"

"no uhm thank you!"

"no problem hun." the lady finally closed the door.

finney opened the folded paper up and looked at the address:
1435 Jefferson Avenue.

finney grabbed onto robins hand and ran. not stopping. he just kept on running. robin was right behind him. the rain got all over his hair along with robins.

++ Amy Yamada++

amy was crouched next to bruce who was in his bed. finally peacefully sleeping. amy and bruce were staying at their aunts for a while. after all bruce didn't want to go back.

dad would be over there and dad was a ass.

she heard heavy knocks and bared her teeth. was dad back? she hoped he wasnt. she walked downstairs. her aunt was in the kitchen. she walked through the hall and opened the door slightly, before opening it fully.

she saw a curly head maybe brown or dirty blonde hair, white skin but not pale white skin. in hand was a boy with a bandana on his forehead. long hair. they were probably dating. she didn't care though. she wanted to know why they were here.

"do i know you?" amy asked. her black long hair kept getting in her face she tied it up with a hairtie she had.

"uhm is bruce here?" the dirty blond one asked. now amy knew who they were Finney Blake and probably Robin.

'whats it to you?' she automatically said in her head. she decided to go for a less mean tone.

"why?" she asked

"lately he hasn't been anwsering any calls or text from us. some lady at the house told us the address. so is he here?" 'finney' said as quick as he could to catch his breath.

she squinted her eyes.

"amy dear, please let them inside! its pouring." her aunt said stepping up the staircase. amy scoffed but did as told and led them to the living room.

"hes here" she confessed. "just hes napping ill let him know you guys stopped by" she said. not even letting them sit.

"wait has he said anything about any of us?" robin asked curiously she stopped trying to usher them out and sighed.

"take a seat" she said. they sat down on the couch. wet hair and clothes staining the dark green couches.

"he talked about finney- you right?"— once finney nodded she continued—" and you, robin probably" robin nodded.

"he also talked about a vance,-"

"what'd he say?" robin cut her off.

"about vance or ?"

"about everyone."

"well you" she pointed to finney. "he talked about your love for space, the spaceship flashlight you always had. He also spoke about how smart you are. how kind. he said you were so patient and always understood him no matter what"

finney couldn't help but smile.

she pointed at robin.

"he spoke how strong you are and how often you fight yet are always caring. how you probably had a 101-0 victory no loses. he thought you were some superhero with your strength."

"and vance. he is deeply in love with that boy. he spoke about his blonde curly long hair, the jean jacket he wore, how much of a flirt he was, when he would smile his teeth sparkled. some stupid fucking grin he had- he practically described him the best way possible" she summarized.

"so he likes vance?" finney dumbly asked.

"not sure. maybe the way he described him could tell us." she said sassy. like how bruce spome sometimes.

they heard creaking coming down the steps they all turned their heads and saw bruce. he rubbed his eyes before seeing finney and robin. they instantly smiled.

"hi." bruce muttered.
finney stood up and ran over to bruce, hugging him by the waist. swinging him slightly.
"bruce! what the fuck happened?" he asked. squeezing his waist tight.

"im so sorry." he only said. enjoying the tight hug.

"well uhm, vance he left! he needed you!"

"needed?"

"just go find him!" finney rushed. bruce grabbed his coat and ran out the house. so much for the quick reunion.