28

Aimee knew how she was keeping secrets from what had happened in the crash. She knew she could talk to anyone about it. Knowing that it wasn't easy at all.

She felt as though by opening up now, no one would believe her. She just needed go figure out how to keep it all secret. She knew how it was hard. But she was trying to move on from it all.

Aimee smiled as she woke in bed with Tom. Tom opened his eyes and smiled. Aimee returned the smile and continued to look at him, moving her own hand to stroke him as he switched from one finger to two.

Still continuing the same path, inserting them before skimming up her slit and lightly circling her bud, then again, but this time circling her twice.

Just when she thought she had his pattern down, he'd lightly slide his finger over the most sensitive point, and then start over again.

"Jesus..." She panted, tilting her face toward his chest again, her own chest rapidly rising and falling against him. He was barely touching her, but it seemed to be stimulating every nerve ending in her body.

Tom lifted her chin so she'd look at him again, focusing his light touches on her clit more and more with each pass.

"Fuck," Aimee groaned. Her eyes no longer focused on his as her toes curled and body began to buck away from him.

Tom continued his light torment, his leg still pinning hers in place, smiling when she let him go, using that hand instead to grip his shoulder and buried her face in his chest again.

"Ok. Ok..." She panted when she didn't think she could bare the touch any longer.

Slowly he slid his arm out from under her and wrapped it around her waist, holding her as she caught her breath.

"I think we should have sleepovers more often. A girl could get used to this sex in the morning," Aimee mumbled.

"You would think that. Sex pest."

"You're not complaining though are you?" Aimee said as she rode him.

"I might never go to work again if this is how all my mornings could go," Tom hummed, his hands gripping her ass as she rode him.

Aimee smiled and continued to move on him. Her hands pressed against his chest, her eyes not on the view from the bedroom, but scanning his chest, his lips, his eyes.

He thrust to meet her grinding deeper with each downward motion she made. Both pulling apart and pushing together, the intensity building inside her, begging to be released.

"Fucking hell," Tom hummed as he watched her head tilt back and felt her muscles tighten.

Aimee groaned as she felt him hitting places he hadn't hit before. "Oh god."

Tom flipped her beneath him and proceeded to push through her orgasm. "Dios mío, te sientes increíble, " He grunted into her neck as he came, holding himself deep inside her, his hand gripped firmly in her hair.

Aimee blinked a couple of times. She looked to him as he pound in and out of her. "You speak Spanish? Is this going to be a regular occurrence?" She asked.

"Unless you don't like it." Tom said against her neck.

"Oh... I like it." She stated, grinning when he pulled up to look at her.

"Lets take that shower I've wanted since the first morning I woke up next to you." He smiled.

"I'm pretty sure I was already up when you woke up." She teased.

"You know what I mean." He smirked.

***
Aimee went into school. She saw Megan who was looking at Bolton. She walked over. "What's going on?" She asked.

Megan shook her head. "He's been let off with a fucking caution. He's getting away with almost killing us. I'm fuming. Max is too. He's routing for Bolton to get expelled."

Aimee scoffed. "So we almost die. And he gets to live his life? You're joking me," she said. She was angry. And she wanted revenge.

Megan looked to her. "Are you okay? You're not yourself and I can tell," she said.

"I'm fine. Hearing that has pissed me off. Why does he get away with it?" Aimee said. She shook her head. "I'm actually fuming," she told her.

"Me too. Max is routing for him to be expelled though. He's angry as anything. Don't think I've seen him as angry as he has been," she said.

***
Aimee was sitting in the common room. She knew how she was angry about the whole situation. And she just wanted Bolton to pay for what had happened.

She looked up as Izzie walked in. She sat with her. "I know it's hard. Hearing what happened with Bolton. But you can't let it get to you," she told her.

Aimee scoffed. "He gets away with it? With almost killing us? I don't think so," she said.

Izzie frowned. But she had no idea that Aimee was about to get revenge on her own. Especially for what he had taken from her.