8

The trolley was rolled into the hospital as Aimee lay in bed. She was loosing a lot of bloody. Aimee glanced around and frowned as she realised that she couldn't see izzie. She felt anxious over her mum, she felt as if she was going to loose her mum. "My mum" Aimee said as the doctors looked to her and smiled "she's in surgery, don't you worry she's going to be fine. Can you tell me your name?" The Doctor asked as Aimee looked to her and smiled slightly. She knew that she was loosing a lot of blood and she was scared that she was going to loose her baby "my baby" Aimee said as the doctor looked to her and smiled "don't worry. We're going to do everything that we can to save you both" the doctor said as Aimee looked to her and frowned "don't let her die" she said as she started to loose conciseness and starting to drift out.

"She's loosing a lot of blood, we need to deliver this baby now" the doctor said as Aimee was rushed off to theatre. Tom walked into the hospital and frowned as he looked to Aimee as she was being rushed off. He felt his heart break as he looked to her. He cared for Aimee and knew that she was in danger as well as their baby and he just wanted for them both to be okay "is she going to be okay?" Tom asked a doctor who walked past "are you family?" He asked as tom looked to her and sighed "it's my baby. I can't loose her" tom said as the doctor nodded "were going to deliver the baby and do what we can, she's lost a lot of blood and only time will tell" he said as Tom looked to him and nodded feeling anxious and worried over Aimee.

***

Later, Aimee groaned as she woke up in hospital. She saw tom as he sat next to her bed and looked to him and frowned "why are you here?" She asked as he looked to her and smiled "I was worried over you, are you Okay" he asked as she looked to him and sighed "gracie" she said as he looked to her and smiled "she's fine, she's in the ICU, just so they can do some tests" tom said as she looked to him and smiled "this is my fault" Aimee said as he looked to her and frowned "no, it's not. You weren't running round with a knife, it's all going to be okay" Tom said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

***

Later that day, Aimee sat in the ICU as she looked to gracie and smiled as tom looked to her and smiled "she's so beautiful" Aimee said as Tom nodded "she is" tom said as Aimee looked to him and sighed "my mum, how is she" Aimee asked as tom looked to her and sighed "she had surgery to stop the bleeding but she's in critical condition they say the next few hours are critical" Tom said as Aimee started to cry as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into a hug and smiled "it's going to be okay" he said as she looked to him and smiled. Aimee knew if her mum didn't make it she wouldn't forgive herself