7

Aimee groaned to herself as she woke up early. She yawned to herself as she ran her hands through her hair. She walked down to the kitchen and frowned to herself as she saw tom and izzie. She looked to them and frowned as they stood kissing. She knew that they had got back together and felt guilty. She knew what she was hiding from her mum and knew izzie needed to know that tom was the dad to her baby but she was scared. She didn't want izzie to hate her "what's going on?" Aimee asked as izzie looked to her and smiled "tom moved back in, isn't that great?" She asked as Aimee nodded. She looked to tom and they held eye contact for a moment as she sighed. She felt awkward as she looked to him, knowing that it was all a lie between him and izzie and that he had been the one to knock her up.

"So how are you doing?" Izzie asked Aimee as she sat down and rubbed her small bump that seemed to have come out of no where overnight. She looked to her mum and smiled "tired and starving, is there any pancakes?" Aimee asked as izzie looked to het and smiled "I'll make them for you, are your sisters up?" She asked "I think so" Aimee said as Tom looked to her and smiled as she rolled her eyes at him. She was annoyed at him "it's a girl" Aimee said as izzie turned to face her "what?" "The baby, it's a girl and I think I decided on a name" "what's that?" Tom asked as Aimee ignored him and looked to izzie and smiled "Gracie" Aimee said as izzie smirked "that's beautiful" she said as izzie looked to tom and sighed. She didn't know how much longer she could continue to lie.

***

Later that night, Aimee stood in her room and sighed as she looked to see tom as he walked in. She looked to him and glared "get out" she said as he closed the door and walked over to her "we need to talk" he said as she looked to him and glared "no, we don't. I told you to make your choice and you did, you choose to go back to my mum and not tell her the truth so that's that. Which means you are having nothing to do with this baby" Aimee said as Tom looked to her and glared "you can't stop me" he said "try me" she said before she walked off.

***

The next day, Aimee got to school and sighed. She looked to see tom and izzie who were together and looking cosy. She felt bad knowing how much that she loved her mum and knew how much izzie loved tom. Aimee walked off to the drama classroom and looked around as she grabbed a notepad and sighed as she started to write a full on letter telling izzie everything and how tom was the father to her baby and telling her exactly what had gone on between them. Aimee looked to the letter one last time before she placed it on her desk and sighed as she walked off.

Later that night, Aimee walked through the yard and frowned as she looked to see izzie as she got stabbed "mum?" She called as she ran over to her as izzie fell to the ground "it's okay, your going to be fine" Aimee said as she turned and felt something stab into her. She groaned in pain as she realised that she had also been stabbed by the stabber and it wasn't such her life hanging in the balance.