4

Aimee groaned as she stood from the bathroom floor and groaned. She walekd over to the sink and ran her hands through her hair and sighed. Morning sickness was starting to take its toll on Aimee, Especially since she knew that she still had to tell tom that she was pregnant with his child. She was scared of how he would react. Aimee got dressed for school and sighed as she walked into the kitchen. She looked to Izzie who was starring into space and frowned "mum?" Aimee called as Izzie looked to her and smiled "hey, are you okay?" she asked as Aimee smiled and nodded "Im fine, tired that's all" Aimee said as Izzie smiled to her as Chlo and Mika walked into the kitchen. The three sister were worried over Izzie and they all knew that she wanted tom back. They knew he was meant to be for her. Aimee sighed to herself as she saw hit with the feeling of guilt. She hated what had happened with tom and knew that Aimee would hate her when Izzie found out the truth.

***

Aimee got to school and stood in the hall and sighed. She looked to see tom who stood in his classroom and sighed as she walked in. She knocked on the door and he smiled to her "hey" he said as she smiled to him "we need to talk" she said as he frowned to her "what's up?" he asked as she closed the door and ran her hands through her hair as she stood with her back to him "I know that we said that we would forget what had happened and I know that you want my mum back, but we have a problem. Im pregnant" Aimee said as she looked to him over her shoulder "your kidding right? it was only once" he said as she rolled her eyes "it only takes once, look my mum knows im pregnant and I haven't told her who's it is, and I wont. I just thought that you had the right to know the truth" Aimee said as tom looked to her and smiled "I dont get how will we do this, but ill  be as involved as I can, its my baby after all" he said as she smiled.

***

Aimee frowned as she woke up to the sound of yelling the next morning. She frowned as she stood from the bed and wrapped her dressing gown around her and sighed as she walked to the top of the stairs and sat on it as she heard Izzie and tom arguing "what are you doing here tom? I want your things gone. Aimee is having a baby and we need the room and not gonna happen when your stuff is all over the place" Izzie said "you know what, things have changed. Ever since you couldnt believe me over a stupid teenage crush that a pupil had, you were meant to stick by me and you couldnt" Tom said as Izzie looked to them "just go tom, I dont want you here and I dont want you waking the girls" Izzie said as tom looked to Aimee "too late" he said as Aimee stood up and walked down. Izzie smiled to her as tom walked out."you know if you want to, you can forgive him mum, he didnt  want it to happen. I know you still love him" Aimee said as Izzie sighed "me and tom are in the past now" Izzie said as Aimee sighed to herself.

Later that night. Aimee looked out of her bedroom window and sighed as she saw Izzie who was dumping the rest of toms things in the skip outside. She walked away from the window and placed a hand on her small bump and smiled "its okay baby, mummy's got you and im going to protect you" Aimee said as a tear rolled down her face.