9

Aimee sighed as she got back to the house. She had been discharged from the hospital but she still felt anxious. She was worried over being home with Gracie especially with izzie being in hospital. She looked to tom and smiled as he grabbed gracies car seat. He looked to Aimee and smiled as she tried to stand from the car and winced in pain due to the stitches that she had off of her surgery. Tom walked over to her and wrapped an arm around her and smirked "it's okay, I've got you. I would of helped you if you waited you stubborn woman" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "I don't need help, I'm fine" she said as he looked to her and rolled his eyes. He knew her and he knew that she was far from pain "your recovery from surgery, you were stabbed and have emergency surgery from having Gracie. Your far from fine" he said as she looked to him and sighed.

Tom lead her into the house as she sat on the sofa and smiled. Tom sat next to her and helped her sit up as Donte and chlo asked on. They looked to Aimee and frowned "what's going on?" Aimee asked as they exchanged a look "tell her, it's only going to be so long before your mum finds out" tom said as chlo sighed "Donte and I got married" she said as Aimee looked to them and frowned "so your telling me that when I was in the hospital, when mum was fighting for her life, you can't married even though she said no" Aimee said "so, you had a baby with her boyfriend" "ex, and it's not about me besides they weren't together and we didn't plan this. She's going to go mad" Aimee said as chlo looked to her and sighed.

***

Later that week, Aimee got to the hospital and smiled as she sat next to Izzies bedside. She looked to her and smiled as she took a hold of her hand and smiled "I've been a terrible daughter, Gracie is toms and we had a stupid one time thing and now your here. This is my fault" Aimee said as she felt the tears roll down her face. She just wanted to be there for her mum but she felt as if she was failing her. She sighed as she ran a hand through her hair as she looked to see how fragile izzie was. Aimee didn't want to loose her mum and knew if she didn't she would blame herself.

***

Later that day, Aimee got to school and glared as she saw jack. He looked to her and smiled "aimee, it's good to see that your back to school. I'm so sorry about your mother" he said as she looked to him and glared "don't, don't you dare talk to me. Your he reason for this, you can't like a big man and she tried to help and I got in the way. She could still die and I wish it was you, you should be dead" Aimee spat at him as she walked down the hall. Tom looked to her and frowned. He walked after her and down the hall as he found her in a classroom crying. He walked over to her and smiled as he wrapped an arm around her and smiled as he pulled her into a hug "it's okay, I've got you" he said as she sobbed into his chest.