15

Aimee smiled as she lay in bed with Gracie. She looked to Gracie and smiled. She knew that Gracie was all that she had that made her feel normal. She was the only one that she could trust since the Tom and Izzie drama. She still didn't know if she could trust them since the kiss especially Tom since he hadn't even tried to make it up to her. Aimee looked to phone and looked through her Contacts and sighed as she got to toms name and sighed. She missed him and she wanted to talk to him and know why he had done that but she knew it was a mess and she didn't want to hear him tell her that Gracie was the only reason that they were together ad Aimee know if he did that it would break her heart. "Come on baby girl" Aimee said as she stood from her bed with Gracie and walked out of the room.

Aimee walked into the kitchens she made Gracie some breakfast as izzie walked In and looked to Aimee and smiled "can we talk" izzie asked as Aimee looked to her and sighed "why, I don't think that we have anything to say do we?" Aimee said as izzie looked to her and smiled "I know that your mad but your my daughter and I love you snd I mean it, I don't love Tom. I did but he broke my heart, we lost the baby and everything but what he did with you I can't forgive him, maybe you can I mean after all he is gracies father and no matter want nothing is going to change that" izzie said as Aimee looked to her and smiled, she didn't know what to do or if she could bring herself to forgive Tom for what had happened

***

Aimee got to school and sighed as she walked out of the crèche from dropping Gracie off as she saw Tom who was walking towards her. He walked over to her and smiled "can we talk" he asked as she looked to him and sighed "I can't, I have nothing to say to you. You hurt me" she said as she went to walk off as he grabbed her arm and looked to her and smiled "please, don't do this. I made a mistake but it doesn't ha e to change anything. I love you Aimee" Tom said. Aimee looked to him and sighed as he placed a hand on her cheek and leant in and kissed her, she kissed him back for a moment only to pull away "I can't" Aimee said as she walked off as Tom looked after her and sighed to himself.

***

Aimee sighed to herself as she sat in class. She looked to Tom and smiled. She couldn't concentrate and all that she could think over was him. She knew she loved him and wanted to give him another chance but she knew how he had hurt her but little did Aimee know how Tom wasn't prepared to give her up without a fight.