1

Aimee sighed to herself as she lay in her bed. She could hear the yelling. She knew it was her mum and her boyfriend tom fighting again. They had hit a rough patch and had been fighting a lot. Aimee stood from her bed and grabbed her dressing gown. She only a vest top and a pair of shorts on. She knew that she had to cover up especially when tom had moved in. Izzie had told Aimee it made tom very uncomfortable. Aimee walked out onto the hallway at the top of the stairs where she saw her sisters chlo and mika standing on the landing looking down to Izzie and tom who were yelling. Aimee sighed and looked to her sisters "what happened now?" Aimee asked "three guesses" chlo said rather annoyed "Stacey" Aimee said as chlo and Mika nodded. The three sisters had caught Stacey sneaking into toms' bed and Izzie had lost her baby on that night. Hey knew it was Stacey and nothing to do with tom, but Izzie still blamed him for the whole thing.

Aimee sighed and pushed past her sister "Aimee, no" Mika said causing Aimee to roll her eyes at her. She was hungry and wanted food and wasn’t going to sit back as her sisters quiffered upstairs. Aimee walked downstairs as Izzie looked to her "Aimee, you're up early" Izzie said as Aimee rolled her eyes "well it's hard to sleep with all the yelling" Aimee said as she walked into the kitchen hunting for food. Izzie looked to her and sighed "I'm sorry, I know there's been a lot of fights, but I thought you should be the first to know, tom and I are separating" Izzie said as Aimee turned to face her and frowned "Mum?" "it's for the best" Izzie said as Aimee walked over to her and hugged her She knew Izzie was still struggling to deal with the fact she had a miscarriage along with everything with tom. Aimee looked over Izzie's shoulder and looked to tom, he smiled to her before he walked out of the house. She could see the pained expression on his face.

***

Aimee walked form the car as she got to school. She and her sisters hadn’t said a word about tom and izzie and him splitting up, Aimee went to walk off as izzie called her “hold up” izzie said as Aimee sighed and walked over to izzie and sighed. “Yeah?” she asked “how about tonight, we have a girls night in just the four of us” izzie said as Aimee looked to chlo and mika “sure” Aimee smiled as she walked off and into the school. She sighed to herself as she walked down  the hall towards toms classroom. She cared for Tom a lot and wanted to see how he was Aimee knocked on the door and Tom looked to her and smiled slightly “how are you?” she asked as he sighed “I’m okay, I’ve been better” he said as Aimee sighed and walked into the classroom.. She smiled to him slightly. “I know that you are struggling...when it comes to what happened. Bit I’m here if you want to talk” she said as she placed a hand on his arm and he looked to her and smiled “I appreciate that Aimee. I really do” Tom said as Aimee went to walk away. Tom grabbed her arm and they looked at each other for a moment before Tom leant in and kissed her.

Aimee froze for a moment and started to kiss back. Her hand went to his hair as he lifted her up onto the desk and pushed her skirt up. She knew it was wrong but she wanted him. She undid his belt and he pulled out his hardened member bad pushed into her. He started to move his hips against hers. Which caused Aimee to moan loudly. She bite her lip as she felt herself reach her high. Aimee knew that Tom and her mum had just split up but she knew that there was something, something about him she couldn’t put her finger on.