5

Aimee groaned to herself as she was woken by banging at the door. Aimee stood up from the bed and walked to the top of the stairs and sat down. She could hear Tom and Izzie “you can't just cut me out and act as if I don’t exist Izzie, you know that we have been through so much and all because of a stupid childish school girl crush you have thrown it all away, us away” tom said as Izzie sighed “I'm just trying to move on tom” “yeah, I'm getting that. I guess our baby is just another memory that you don’t want, well you can't forget it as much as you try” tom said as he stormed off as Izzie slammed the door and turned around where she saw Aimee who was sitting on the stairs.

Izzie walked over and sat next to her on the stairs. Aimee started to cry, she hated what she and tom had done and hated how it was his baby that she was carrying and knew that once Izzie learnt the truth that she would hate her “hey, it's okay, it's not your fault tom isn't who I thought he was” Izzie said as Aimee looked to her with tears in her eyes “I'm sorry” Aimee said as Izzie looked to her confused “You have nothing to be sorry about” Izzie said as Aimee smiled to herself, knowing that the guilt was slowly starting to eat her up.

***

Aimee got to school and sat in class with chlo. Chlo looked out her and frowned as she saw how distracted that her sister was “are you okay?” chlo asked as Aimee looked to her and smiled “I'm fine, honest” Aimee said as chlo smiled to her. They watched as Lorna walked in and the class went quiet, everyone knew of her MS. Maxine stood up and walked over to her and handed her a card “it's because of what you have miss, its off all of us” Maxine said as Lorna smiled as the class sat in silence. Aimee watched as Lorna stormed off and frowned to herself in confusion.

Aimee walked down the hall later that day, she frowned as she saw tom who was looking through Lorna's desk. She stood in the doorway and looked to him “is there no sign of her yet?” she asked as tom stood from the desk who was looking through and smiled to Aimee and shock his head “no, I'm worried about her, she's gone AWOL and this isn't Lorna” Tom said as she looked to him and smiled “she’ll return, she probably just needs some time” Aimee said as tom looked to her and smiled as she walked over to him. He placed a hand on her bump and smiled “what are we going to do, I'm going to have this baby in a matter of months and we haven't even talked about this, if my mum finds out she will go ape and I can't just drop the baby off at yours and not come back without it, she will ask questions” Aimee said as Tom looked to her and smiled “we will sort something, I don’t know how yet but we will” Tom said as Aimee smiled. She couldn’t help but worry over what was going ot happen.

***

Later that night. Aimee sat in the house by herself, she knew that Izzie was away with Lorna and tom and knew that chlo and mika were out. Her phone buzzed off of the side and saw it was tom. She grabbed the phone and answered it “hello?” she said as she heard tom crying at the other side of the phone “Aimee, can I meet you, its Lorna, she's died” he said as aimed felt her heartbreak as she heard him cry. She smiled slightly “yeah, I'll meet you in ten” she said as she hung up. Aimee walked down the street and spotted tom's car. She climbed into it and looked to tom, she could see how red his eyes were from crying. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into a hug and smiled “I'm so sorry, it's going to be oaky” she said as he sobbed into her shoulder. Aimee didn’t know what to do, she was finding it harder to keep her distance from tom.