maximoff | permission ( s )

summary - you've exerted yourself trying to get wanda's attention, but she's having no fun with your bratty ploys, so she reminds you of one thing; bad girls don't get to cum

word count - 1.5k

warnings - dom/sub dynamics, dom!wanda, face slapping (once), spanking, cum filled strap, teasing

"Do not give me that look." Wanda warns through clenched teeth, emerald eyes slatted in a near animalistic frustration. She's watching you thickly, every ethereal twist of your silky hips hitting her harder. She's had just about enough of your teasing.

You bite down on your bottom lip, eliciting a softer cherry tint to arise on the already bruised skin. Your eyes melt innocently, hands clasping compliantly at your front, concealing the lace pattern of your rich blue thong, and pushing your tits together suggestively. "What look?"

Wanda's jaw locks, her eyes darkening to a shade of green you'd come to dislike. A shade that meant she was in the mood to be mean, selfish even. Though, maybe you had overdone it, afterall, she'd asked you to behave and now your bra lays across her gentle thighs.

"I'm gonna have to call you back, Nat." Her voice is smooth, silky in her anger, nostrils flared in your direction as she abruptly disconnected from her mission debrief without as little of a goodbye. You flinched when she slammed her laptop shut, the veins in her hands on full display as her muscles tensed. Her rings caught the yellowing light of her desk lamp, mocking you and the position you've earned yourself as it reflects beams of light onto the walls and over your skin. Wanda's hot when she's mad, but now's not the time to remind her of how much you like this.

Wanda beckons you closer with a single raised finger, curling threateningly towards her front. You can't help but reminisce the feeling of her fingers shoved deep in your heat, that same motion beckoning motion bringing you to the edge of a euphoric high. A high that you're not so sure you'll be getting tonight with the way her jaw is locked and her head is tilted.

Meekly, you take your rightful position before her, wide eyes filled with a desperate submission only Wanda manages to draw from you. A submission that begs for all to be forgiven before it starts. She chuckles darkly at your soft features, a calloused finger making quick work of your wilting chin. She tilts your head back, her eyes consumed by midnight pupils. Your mouth falls open instinctually when her thumb swipes at your bottom lip, and she settles her heavy thumb onto your tongue.

"What did I ask you to do?" She tutts, voice dripping with assertive dominance, enough of it to make your knees weak more than your panties wet. Her thumb flattens against your tongue, waiting for your response impatiently, but stopping you from speaking coherently at all.

"Behave." You mumble, unconsciously swallowing around her thumb when saliva begins to pool near the corners of your mouth. Your eyes widen, jaw falling slack at the mistake.
Wanda pulled her thumb from your mouth so quickly it broke the suction with a pop, and then dragged it down her pants to collect the wetness of your saliva. You think that she's going to let you off for the mistake, but her palm connects with your cheek before you can even apologize. Tears spring to the corner of your eyes, and your eyes flutter momentarily before you collect yourself enough to keep them open. She's never hit you hard enough to mark or sting, though it stuns you to tears every time. Your bottom lips quiver in response, the same submission and obedience you felt before coming over you in heavy waves.

"Did I say you could swallow?" Wanda seethes, grabbing your jaw and harshly squishing your cheeks together. She's unapologetic in her assault, but you know you can safeword at any time and put this to an end. She does this more for you then for her, although the further you've played with this dynamic the harder it is for her to deny that she doesn't like it as well. You don't want to safeword. Feeling small beneath your girlfriend creates a fire in your belly, reminding you of all the trust, safety, and open communication your relationship is built on that you didn't always have. "Did I. Say. You could swallow?" She articulates nearly every word, forcing your glassy eyes on her instead of wandering around her face.