maximoff | the plan ( s )

summary - wanda's been neglecting you for weeks, it's only fair that you get back at her when she least expects it

word count - 2.1k

warnings - dom!wanda, bratty!sub!reader, teasing, mommy kink, fingering (r receiving), degrading, edging, orgasm denial, finger sucking, sokovian accent comes out to play

As the weather became colder with the approaching change of season, Wanda's workload became heavier. By default, that meant she didn't have the time to spend an extra hour in bed with you in the mornings, nor did she have the time to endearingly cut your sandwiches into triangles at lunchtime. It didn't bother you at first, proud of her work and her passion, but by the third week of December when her side of the bed felt permanently cold and your lunches became painfully quiet, you were itching for her attention in any way you could have it.

It started with simple things that you knew annoyed her, like unnecessary stomping around the house, and leaving the bathroom door open when you showered so she was forced to hear the sound of the water as it splattered against the tiles. She preferred a quiet house when she was sorting through paperwork, you knew that, and for the most part it was easy enough to abide by. On the first day, she kindly asked you to soften your footsteps, smiling so sweetly up at you that you almost felt bad, but by the third, she wasn't saying anything even though you knew she was sitting at her desk annoyed and holding her head, trying to stay focused.

Your plan escalated after that, no longer feeling so cautious about your misbehavior. She wasn't paying you any attention anyways, what did it matter if you walked around the house in your sexiest red lingerie, or nothing at all. Her office door was closed when you walked by the first time, blocking out most of the sounds you attempted to make. She expected your noise to continue, failed to notice your growing desperation, but that was no problem - you'd make it known to her eventually. With a mischievous smirk, you opened her office door without a single spoken word. Her emerald eyes snapped toward you immediately, expecting there to be a problem because you knew not to disturb her for something petulant, but all you did was innocently shrug your shoulders, not so subtly pushing your breasts together, before you frolicked away and down the stairs without so much as a greeting.

She thought she knew your game. You would prove her wrong.

You'd passed by her office six times since the start of that morning, pleased to see that her door remained wide open and her attention scattered. Each time you passed, footsteps light, breathing even like you weren't breaking her very simple rules, you became more and more nude, more and more bold, until all that remained on your body was a lacy scarlet garter belt around your thigh. Your nipples were erect, begging for her attention as the cool breeze from outside wrapped around your naked frame and took its advantages. You were too worked up to really notice how goosebumps spread down your arms and thighs.

By your seventh passing, Wanda's patience was painfully thin, her jaw locked tighter than you'd ever seen it. A sense of pride ran through your veins knowing you'd been the one to work her up to this point, not missing the pools of arousal in her heavy green gaze. Throwing yourself up against the doorframe, your chest on full display, you couldn't help your wandering hands that caressed the skin of your chest until they found their destination. A breathy moan filled the silent room when you finally gave your touch starved body a fraction of the attention it deserves, arching away from the cold wooden door frame out of reflex.

"What do you think you're doing?" Wanda's cold voice felt like daggers on your heated skin, the slightest edge of her native accent slipping out like it always did when she was pissed off or turned on. It was just your luck that currently, she was both of those things, and you had the repercussions all to yourself.