𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

────────────────────

After their roles had been revealed, there was a list of rules given to them and a basic explanation of the game

After their roles had been revealed, there was a list of rules given to them and a basic explanation of the game. How there would be various roles and what each role could do. Jiwoo was familiar with the game so just skimmed the instructions. It then went on to detail how at eight am the game starts and it lasts until midnight, in that time they have to select who they believe to be the mafia.

When the next part of information flashed on her screen, Jiwoo had frowned, reading how at midnight, the participants with the most votes will be executed. There was something about the word 'execution' that made her skin crawl and nausea settle in her stomach.

She was certain it had never been worded in such a way when they had played before.

Opting to ignore it and pass it off as a game, Jiwoo turned to the other two girls and frowned, wondering if they should give in and just play whatever this was. They debated casting a vote and looked at the chat that had begun, apparently everyone else was voting for Heo Yool, believing it to be him.

Pressing his name on her phone, Jiwoo noticed that a box had appeared, showing his photograph and a confirmation. Tapping accept, she dropped her phone onto the table and glanced at the other girls, noticing they had done the same thing.

"It's such an odd game to play." Yoonseo mumbled, shaking her head tiredly as she stared at the game menu on her phone.

Jiwoo nodded, tapping her finger against the table. "How did they have all of our names and photos?" She questioned, it seemed too thought out for the usual prankster to be behind it.

At that, Yoonseo frowned. "I didn't even sign up." She announced to her two friends, which further fueled the mystery.

Tapping her phone screen, Jungwon furrowed her brows. "The internet is not working, how are we able to play the game?"

Neither girl could offer a response because they just did not know what was going on, nothing made sense. A question was merely followed with another question rather than an answer.