𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

────────────────────

When the siblings had returned inside, they opened the lobby doors to find two students attempting to move the corpse of Eunha, where she laid beneath the statue

When the siblings had returned inside, they opened the lobby doors to find two students attempting to move the corpse of Eunha, where she laid beneath the statue. Junhee had suddenly stopped walking, a guilty expression washing over his features as he stared helplessly at the girl he felt he had failed to save.

Glancing between her brother and the two boys, Jiwoo nudged the boy and sent him a warning look, reminding him of what they had discussed when they were outside. Taking her warning, he snapped out of it and together, the two approached the body and helped wrap her up, listening as they were told where they would be put.

According to their classmates, it had been Yoonseo's idea, the girl hating the idea of their peers bodies just being scattered around the youth centre. So, they were moving all the corpses to the freezer where they would be undisturbed until the police arrived. It seemed like the most humane choice, wanting their classmates to be able to rest.

Leaving the freezers, Jiwoo headed towards her room, needing time alone to just sit and think about everything that was weighing on her mind.

She had a role that could help save a lot of people, but she just did not know who to use it on. There were a lot of people remaining still and if she went through all of them, it would be very unlikely that she would find a Mafia. Even if she did, who was going to believe her?

The only way she could show proof was by outing herself as the Police, which would only put an even bigger target on her back.

Why had she been given the role of Police? She did not know what to do with such a large amount of responsibility.

How was she meant to help the others when she could barely figure out who to vote for?

────────────────────

As the sun begin to set, the group of students were seated in the cafeteria, unsure who to vote for as there was no evidence for any potential Mafias. The students were not even aware of how many Mafias there was, if there was two, five or less. That only made the later vote more daunting, the more innocent people they voted for, the less likely they were to make it out of the Youth centre alive.