𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐮𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲

────────────────────

Excerpt from Seeun's diary,

Jiwoo would always tell me that what she had with Kyungjun was something unexplainable, not even she could put a name to whatever it was. I often find myself questioning why she didn't just walk away and I guess it is because she does enjoy when he comes to speak to her, his infatuation with her is somewhat reciprocated.

I suppose something like that is hard to give up.

Despite how she felt about him, she was insistent that no matter what, if I ever disapproved, she would never speak to him again, even if he begged and pleaded.

Jiwoo is lovely like that.

I often wondered how I got so lucky to be her friend, we are total opposites and someone like me would never end up even speaking to her. From the way she is people think she's mean and cold, sat alone in class and just doing her work. I know better, she's anything but.

Truth is, she's one of the nicest people I have ever met and I'm grateful for her friendship — if I ever told her this she would probably roll her eyes and wave it off, telling me not to get all sappy around her because she hates it.

I hope she knows how much I value her friendship, I don't think she could ever be replaced. I never feel scared or alone when I'm with her, she has a way of making everyone feel involved.

So, I'm writing it in here to just get it out.

Maybe one day she'll come across it and get to learn everything I never could never tell her out loud.